PDA

View Full Version : A new Picture of the 4 littermates

catfamily
06-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Here are the 4 littermates Jan(QSL) saved in East Boston underground pretty much.On a construction site.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/4littermatesQSLssave.jpg
This was when she first saved them
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%205/4-24-064babies2.jpg

catmandu
06-24-2006, 07:14 PM
What a sweet quartet of Cuteness.
I do hope that QSL can get these loving Creatures of God a Furr Ever Home that they deserve.

QueenScoopalot
06-24-2006, 08:07 PM
OMG Carla when did they turn into little cats? :eek: They look soooo big already! I've been pretty much living on the streets lately with traps in one hand and mackeral & sardines in the other, so haven't had much time at all to peek into PT. :( But saving many street waifs...and no Carla, you're shut off now lol! ;)

Laura's Babies
06-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Jan is right!! :eek: When did those babies GROW UP!!!??? I was only gone a MONTH!! Look how they've grown!! :eek: I am so stunned! Goodness, you must be in heaven with those little sweeties around the house. Never ending fun and antics! Gosh! I would just sit and watch them play all day! You are SOOOoo lucky to have all the babies you have and to be able to stay home with them all day.. That would be heaven to me!

jenluckenbach
06-24-2006, 08:26 PM
What lovely (big) babies! :D

K & L
06-25-2006, 07:40 AM
Wow! Have they've grown and look so healthy and pretty! Good job Carla!

smokey the elder
06-25-2006, 07:42 AM
If they don't have names yet, I think you should name the tabby Cuckoo, after the bird that lays its eggs in other birds' nests! The mama bird is none the wiser, and feeds the "extra" as her own. The tabby is such a "mismatch" I immediately thought of this.

They are looking mighty fine!

catfamily
06-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Wow! Have they've grown and look so healthy and pretty! Good job Carla!
Thank You.It's been tons of work.I have the 4 in the bathroom downstairs and the 2 from the rooftop save in the bathroom uostairs.Jasmine (the girl that jan saved from the streets in Lynn)was in the mudroom.(I had her spaded.She's about a year old).She's in the regular house now but wants to go in the mudroom when she wants to use the litterbox.It's so hard .I sit down cellar with her for hours trying to get her to use the house litterboxes and she keeps scratching at the mudroom door.
It's tons of work.The kittens are harder to take care of but their getting big fast.I'm more into old cats.I love when they get mature and relaxed.Maybe I'm getting to old before my time.LOL

catfamily
06-25-2006, 07:53 AM
If they don't have names yet, I think you should name the tabby Cuckoo, after the bird that lays its eggs in other birds' nests! The mama bird is none the wiser, and feeds the "extra" as her own. The tabby is such a "mismatch" I immediately thought of this.

They are looking mighty fine!
They all have names :D But thanks anyway.
The Tabby is Gus and a white one Gretta.She's the one with the fatter face.
'Tubby and peanuts mom' named Gus and Gretta.
And I named the other 2 Sara and Sam.If Sam turns out to be a girl,then it will be Molly.Sam is the one with 2 spots on his head.I'm getting them fixed on the 29th.We'll see if it's Sam or Molly then :) :D

Laura's Babies
06-25-2006, 09:14 AM
What not change Sam's name to Samantha and call her Sam? (If he is a her)

catfamily
06-25-2006, 09:53 AM
What not change Sam's name to Samantha and call her Sam? (If he is a her)
I was thinking of doing that at first but I thought of Molly(I don'tknow why)I guess I'll stick to Sam or Samantha :)

jazzcat
06-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Wow, they are really growing.

You've got your hands full Carla but I bet it's a wonderful feeling. I'm starting to have the "I want a kitten" urge. I need to get over it because we are at our max. I promised Richard no more after we got Rocky and Rumor plus we are suppose to keep Ripley stress free with his kidney failure and a new addition would be too much for him.