PDA

View Full Version : Stormy in the water bottle box ....

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Ok, what is with my 2 big boys loving boxes????

Laura's Babies
06-24-2006, 02:26 PM
He looks like he just keeled over! That is to funny! (***rubs****rubs*****rubs****)

Don Juan's mom
06-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Looks like a perfect fit to me! But shouldn't this picture be classified as "purrno"? :eek: ;)

Liz

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Looks like a perfect fit to me! But shouldn't this picture be classified as "purrno"?

Liz
__________________________________________________ ____

I agree - why fix something that isn't broke. What a cutie with his fluffy tummy needing a really good rub!!

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 03:14 PM
He looks like he just keeled over! That is to funny! (***rubs****rubs*****rubs****)

And he's nothing I can't find the picture right now, but Shadow, my 25 lbs monster cat, tries to fit into itty bitty boxes that come from the book club. LOL He breaks them the first couple times he climbs in them. (This cat has been measured at 3 feet long and 1.5 feet tall, he's a monster).

:eek:

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Looks like a perfect fit to me! But shouldn't this picture be classified as "purrno"?

:D :D Stormy makes it a perfect fit. Silly boy. He's the "Momma cat" to my abandoned kittens. LOL He's got more maternal instinct than my 2 females have!

catmandu
06-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Hes Sounds Like My Rb Cats Mr Scrappy , And Mr Fluffy.
They Were Big Cats That The Found Cat Newcomers Could Curl Up To, As Well.
The Same With Joseph The Moose And Michael.
I Love That Photo Of The Big Orange Cat, Just Lying There.
Hes Just About The Jolliest Fellow.
We Love Big Stormy!

Randy_K
06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
He looks so happy in that box! What a great picture.

RedHedd
06-24-2006, 06:19 PM
That beautiful orange belly is just begging for a schmoozle! :D

labmomma
06-24-2006, 08:24 PM
My cats are in pure heaven whenever new boxes are brought into the house and left for awhile. I put an empty box under the dining room table two weeks ago and they are still playing in it. Nobody can see it but the cats think it's neat to be able to hide out and play.
Labmomma :)

Randy_K
06-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Boxes are important "furniture" for cats. A box came home from Costco and my Danté spent every day of the last two years of his life sleeping or sitting in that silly box! He's gone but I still have that dumb box. I can't throw it out...

http://rjknox.home.att.net/Costco_Cat.jpg

My mom's kitty Pookie adopted a box full of old tissue paper that was to have been recycled. He pulled out some of the tissue paper to make room for him.

http://rjknox.home.att.net/Pookie_Box.jpg

CalliesMom
06-25-2006, 07:12 AM
LOL He looks comfy! I do want to rub his belly though.

jazzcat
06-25-2006, 12:25 PM
LOL, what a great picture! Makes me want to *RUB* that belly!

*iluvskipper*
06-25-2006, 12:29 PM
ha looks like something George would do. :p