PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Aunties

fritz03
06-24-2006, 12:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/standing1.jpg Fritz looking out the back door,watching for his Aunties to come in the back door on his birthday.They were supposed to come tomorrow,but while at a friendss house Auntie Irene missed a step and fell and hurt a knee i think.Shw went to a hospital,no broken bones.This morning ,Fritz has some toast with me,he wants me feed it to him,but I put the plate on the floor and put him down and he ate it up.I am babysitting Taffy and Fritz as mom and dad went to a couple of anniversary parties while Marlene and Larry have gone to one outof town..Taffy is is in the chair next to me and Fritz is snoozing in the corner of the kitchen next to the kitchen table. ;)

elizabethann
06-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh Fritz! You're just waiting to get your birthday presents, aren't you? You're soooo cute and adorable - I just want to eat you up! Kisses cutie pie.

xo

Daisy and Delilah
06-24-2006, 06:00 PM
We absolutely love that picture of you Fritz!! You look so cute, standing at the door looking out for the Aunties to come. Too bad about Auntie Irene. We hope she's ok and send thoughts and prayers along. Have fun with Taffy Fritz!! :D

Almita
06-24-2006, 06:27 PM
aww Fritz you are adorable waiting for your Aunties they will come soon!