PDA

View Full Version : Eve's Grooming Tips

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 12:15 PM
I just love watching Eve during her daily grooming sessions. She is so thorough; zoning in on those tough spots! So much work goes into being a beautiful girl .....

Here she is hard at work!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Aw Eve, you are such a beautiful girl!! I bet you looked smashing after you finished your bath!!

orangemm
06-24-2006, 01:12 PM
What a clean little girl! And, so talented; I see that you play the cello. ;) :D

Laura's Babies
06-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Don't you just love to watch them clean themselves.. I could sit for hours and just watch and sometime I do.. Just forget all about the dirty kitchen floor and all the things that need to be picked up... WATCH them BATHE! (far more important to me.. :rolleyes: )

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 01:32 PM
LOL Thanks everyone for appreciating the diligence that goes into this process!

Laura - I can so relate to your comments. At night when Eve is settling in, she gives herself a thorough bath in bed. I can stay awake all night listening to her slurping little tongue - too cute. Then she comes and cuddles up under my arm, a little damp but very warm and content. I sleep so well after watching her work so hard.

Orangemm - she may be trying her turn at Pilates or Yoga; not quite sure but it is somewhat impressive.

Betty

Randi
06-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh yes, classic grooming there. :D Fister also has to give himself a thorough bath when we're in bed - sometimes I wish he'd do it before I went to sleep. :rolleyes:

Love the pics of your beautiful Eve. :)

catmandu
06-24-2006, 05:09 PM
The Found Cats All Love Cello, And Violin Music , And Would Love To Hear Eve Play.
I Love Harp Music Myself, And So Do The Cats.
Play On Eve!

Don Juan's mom
06-24-2006, 08:08 PM
You know what I say to that? "Hey, when I wash down there, do I make you watch?"

Liz

jazzcat
06-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Looks like Eve is a top notch groomer.

The pictures of her against the red deck are so beautiful.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 09:18 AM
At night when Eve is settling in, she gives herself a thorough bath in bed.
Had to laugh at this. When Tubby was a mere youngster, he started taking baths in bed at bedtime. I would tell him to stop - he'd continue. I'd pull his head away - he'd continue. I'd move him - he'd continue. Finally he got the boot and had to finish on the floor. Eventually he learned to take a bath before bedtime. ;) :D

Eve sure does have a good meowmy for actually thinking bedtime baths are adorable. ;) :D