PDA

View Full Version : Pictures (FINALLY) of my baby kittens!!

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 09:50 AM
Well, after much promising, here are some pictures of the 4 little rugrats. LOL They are SOOOOO cute!

The first, smiling kitten is Gandulf the Gray (who will never be Gandulf the White, but he does have a white locket on his chest that you can't see in pictures).

Second in line is Sylvester (wonder where that name came from??? ;) ). He will eat non stop if you let him. Doesn't matter what, cat milk, soft food, crunchy food, he loves to eat.

Third one, who is sticking her tongue out at me for taking the bottle away is Dora the Explorer (she was the first one to really go explore the apartment).

Fourth is Squirt & Gandulf playing (when I was trying to get the picture, she actually had been climbing on the carrier).

Fifth one is Squirt, although not a great one since she doesn't like to sit still long enough to get a picture taken.

Laura's Babies
06-24-2006, 10:34 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You have to do me a favor and get them all in a pile on the floor, sit there in the middle of them and play with them, love them, cuddle them, kiss them and just enjoy the kitten-ness of them for ME!!

The last time I had kittens in my house that is what I did all day, just sat in the floor and played with them.

RedHedd
06-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Aww! More kitten cuteness today. I love Squirt's little chubby kitten legs. They're all SO cute!

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 12:48 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You have to do me a favor and get them all in a pile on the floor, sit there in the middle of them and play with them, love them, cuddle them, kiss them and just enjoy the kitten-ness of them for ME!!

The last time I had kittens in my house that is what I did all day, just sat in the floor and played with them.

I do that all night with them after work and then pretty much when I'm home, I'm a climbing tree for them! LOL They are so precious! Gandulf is running on the keyboard as I type, so you can imagine how long this message took to type. LOL

DallasRechelle
06-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Aww! More kitten cuteness today. I love Squirt's little chubby kitten legs. They're all SO cute!

Cute and a little annoying at times when all 4 decide to meow at me at one time. LOL Squirt is having a much better day now that she's eating some soft food to help her gain some weight.

jazzcat
06-25-2006, 12:34 PM
OMG, I'm in love with Gandulf and Squirt! I LOVE gray and gray/white kitties! I want them!!!!

catmandu
06-25-2006, 05:11 PM
The Found Cats are all sending lots of meeews and meeeows to the Little Wonders.
So am I as they are so cute.
Baby Animals are the cutest things in the World.

rg_girlca
06-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Oh my gosh, I have turned to mush looking at these adorable widdle kitty pictures. Talk about "CUTENESS OVERLOAD."

Love the names and love all the babies.

Great pictures......keep them a comin. :D

DallasRechelle
06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
OMG, I'm in love with Gandulf and Squirt! I LOVE gray and gray/white kitties! I want them!!!!

We're keeping one, but you can adopt the other!! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 09:40 AM
They are adorable!! Gotta love little bitty kittens. :D

JenBKR
06-26-2006, 09:42 AM
aawwwwww I needed that this morning! They are just wayyy too adorable! :D