PDA

View Full Version : Melissa sick again....

carole
06-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Dear friends, just requesting some well wishes for my daughter, as some of you know she had chickenpox a week ago, and went back to school for a week and now she has come down with a nasty virus, time of year for them in NZ, sore throat, headache,dizziness, I guess her immunity is still a bit low from the chickenpox.,Still it is the school hols in a week's time so that will be good.

We had been planning a day trip up to Auckland on Sunday to meet my son's girlfriend for the first time, so it is really disappointing, never mind just have to try next weekend.

luvofallhorses
06-23-2006, 11:13 PM
:( I will pray that she feels better soon! ((hugs))

caseysmom
06-23-2006, 11:20 PM
My daughter had the same thing a few weeks ago during her finals. It isn't the time of year here so that made it even worse. She had a sore throat and a few and the dizziness.

I hope she feels better real soon.

carole
06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Thanks, i am sure she won't mind being off school, luckily this year is not a real important one, I mean in the way that she has exams etc,still she will have some catching up to do no doubt.

davidpizzica
06-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Sis, I'm so sorry to hear that Melissa's sick again. I'm sending her big Pittsburgh {{{{HUGS}}}} and good wishes and Pittsburgh prayers that she gets better SOON!

trayi52
06-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Carole, so sorry to hear that Melissa is sick again. Hope she feels better soon. I am sending prayers and get well wishes to her.

Lots of ((((Hugs)))) on the way,
Willie

carole
06-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks everyone , Melissa is improving slightly, but it is a particularly nasty virus, has a real hacking cough, i cannot see her getting back to school this week, no good in that cold weather we are having, brilliant sunshine today though, even though chilly in mornings, so that all helps, anyway she will be well for the school holidays, she will love that, providing all her friends are not ill then. :)

Almita
06-25-2006, 09:14 PM
I hope your daughter feels better that is what i have right now including stuffy nose.

carole
06-25-2006, 09:36 PM
Aww sorry to hear that, at least it is winter in NZ, so we expect it, hope you get better soon Almita.

Almita
06-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Aww sorry to hear that, at least it is winter in NZ, so we expect it, hope you get better soon Almita.

Thanks Carole yea since its winter there that would be most likley getting the virus, but here its in the very hot summer and just out of nowhere got the virus sore throat, coughing, sneezing, bad headache, stuffy nose, and a little warm, and dizzy. The only thing gone is the sore throat the stuffy nose isn't that nad anymore while blowing it out.

I hope you daughter will be ok and hopefully next weekend you can visit your son's girlfriend.