PDA

View Full Version : Here They Are!!

K & L
06-23-2006, 07:55 PM
We have them home and in the bathroom, and not too happy. They seem pretty terrified, but hey, they've been through alot the last couple of days. Little girl will go back in next week to be spay. Mom's still quarantined until July 2nd. We will try for better photos when they're not quite so scared. Without further ado:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/pd8972388324e28efcf1810078314eb10/ee5e283c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p113ce7d0f7cb1bf93366df0e84207927/ee5e282a.jpg

catmandu
06-23-2006, 08:00 PM
What a Trio of Little sweethearts, and we pray that they will soon stop being so scared , and find some Furr Ever Homes.
That one Kitten in the middle looks like Rocca must have at that age.
Good Luck with those Babies.

jenluckenbach
06-23-2006, 08:00 PM
WOW! Those beauties will be snatched up in no time flat!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
06-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Poor widdle scared babies... They will realize they are better off in no time and that fear in their eyes replaced with security.. They are simply adorable little tykes! They will be snatched up in no time if/when they are put up for adoption. ADORABLE!

Karen
06-23-2006, 09:10 PM
For the confused, this is a continuation of this thread. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=107495)

Catty1
06-23-2006, 09:39 PM
What gorgeous little babies - and they will warm up soon! Remember little Scooter and his scared face...and now, NO fear!

Thank goodness these three have a chance at a good life...and Momcat will be out of quarantine soon!

Kirsten - I wonder if we should get a PT donation thing happening...or is there anyone we can write to in order to encourage some financial help? Your dity council or something?

hugs
Catty1

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Lisa, I haven't been around much lately but I'm so glad that you and Kevin were able to catch these cutie pies and their mother too.:) I hope that everything goes well for all of them and that they'll be able to find wonderful new forever loving homes. Too bad I already have a house full or I might just be tempted.;) Maybe Bunny could adopt one of the kittens.;)

shais_mom
06-24-2006, 12:10 AM
aawwww
you are awesome! :)
beautiful little babies :D

kitimom
06-24-2006, 12:56 AM
Pretty Siamese Babies!!! And it's ok, they will alright soon enuff. They will forget being scared very soon. Please keep us updated!!

P.S. Looks like you got 2 seal points and a lynx point there!!! Would love to see the mom!!

K & L
06-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Lisa, I haven't been around much lately but I'm so glad that you and Kevin were able to catch these cutie pies and their mother too.:) I hope that everything goes well for all of them and that they'll be able to find wonderful new forever loving homes. Too bad I already have a house full or I might just be tempted.;) Maybe Bunny could adopt one of the kittens.;)

Tracey
I haven't been around much myself. The little (mostly white one) male reminds me a bit of Pearl. Sure hope to see some pictures of her soon. Miss your posts on here.

K & L
06-24-2006, 07:55 AM
P.S. Looks like you got 2 seal points and a lynx point there!!! Would love to see the mom!!

There was a 4th seal point and 2 tabbys that we haven't seen in days. We're fearing the worse. Would you believe mom cat is a tabby? As soon as I can I will post her picture.

K & L
06-24-2006, 07:59 AM
I wonder if we should get a PT donation thing happening...or is there anyone we can write to in order to encourage some financial help? Your dity council or something?

hugs
Catty1

We've never wanted to seek funds anywhere, especially the City. We're thankful they allow us to do this by returning the cats to their environment instead of not being able to bring them back. Because of this we haven't pushe $$$$ issues. If we ever win the lottery we're opening a cat shelter! :)

Catsnclay
06-24-2006, 01:10 PM
;) Maybe Bunny could adopt one of the kittens.;)

Oh boy, would I love to! :D But.......there is the problem with my husband :eek: :rolleyes: he already thinks 3 is plenty :(

I saw these pictures, and I instantly thought of you, Tracy.......does any (or all) of these kitties remind you of anyone???? PEARL ???????

Maybe this was her daddy??? (or maybe Mom? I can't remember the story about Pearl's mom :rolleyes: )

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Lisa,

They are so precious and beautiful little kittens. Thank you for taking the time to help them. I really admire the work you and Kevin do for all the park kitties.

The next time we visit Scottsdale, I would love to come and meet you and your gorgeous kitty kats!

Betty

K & L
06-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Lisa,

The next time we visit Scottsdale, I would love to come and meet you and your gorgeous kitty kats!

Betty

Betty
Next time you're here in Scottsdale please look us up. You can come over and meet our bunch and then go feed at the park with us and see all of them. We would LOVE it. Just PM me when you're heading this way and I'll give you our address and phone number.

K & L
06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh boy, would I love to! :D But.......there is the problem with my husband :eek: :rolleyes: he already thinks 3 is plenty :(

I saw these pictures, and I instantly thought of you, Tracy.......does any (or all) of these kitties remind you of anyone???? PEARL ???????

Maybe this was her daddy??? (or maybe Mom? I can't remember the story about Pearl's mom :rolleyes: )

Pearl and siblings were dumped in the park in a wire cage. They were already tame and not a park feral. You never know though, could be a dad cat from the neighborhood!

catnapper
06-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Such beauties! I want the white one in the back please! You keep getting my dream tabbies and I'm too far away to claim them!

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Betty
Next time you're here in Scottsdale please look us up. You can come over and meet our bunch and then go feed at the park with us and see all of them. We would LOVE it. Just PM me when you're heading this way and I'll give you our address and phone number.

Lisa,

It's a date! We have been down a couple of times, stayed in Scottsdale and enjoyed vacationing in and around Phoenix, Flagstaff and Tucson. I will definitely contact you the next time round.

Betty

labmomma
06-24-2006, 08:28 PM
There are some beautiful feral cats at the golf course that I'd like to help but don't know what to do. Some look like full blooded Siamese and the other are mixed. They get excited when they see people because some of the guys feed them everyday. I can kneel down and they'll come within 20 feet of me and that's it. How can they be tamed and placed in homes?
Labmomma

CalliesMom
06-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Too cute.

It is so sad that someone would just dump babies out like that. I'm sorry to hear about what happened with the mother, but I hope that everything is worked out.

K & L
06-25-2006, 07:37 AM
There are some beautiful feral cats at the golf course that I'd like to help but don't know what to do. Some look like full blooded Siamese and the other are mixed. They get excited when they see people because some of the guys feed them everyday. I can kneel down and they'll come within 20 feet of me and that's it. How can they be tamed and placed in homes?
Labmomma

Is someone trapping and fixing them? That is the first thing that needs to be done. Depending on the age and how much time and patience someone has, they can be tamed. The earlier these cats are caught the more likely they will become tameable and could be placed in homes. The priority would be to trap and fix so no more kittens are born into this type of life. If you need any advice on how to do this, please let me know. We've been TNRing going on 9 years now. It may not be the most desireable solution to some, but at least there aren't more cats being born feral.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Oh my, I had no idea you were talking about meezer babies! They are all so adorable and hopefully by now they are starting to trust you a bit.

Good luck with the others. :)

catlover4ever
06-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Are they ever adorable!!!! :) :) :) :)

Barbara
06-26-2006, 11:34 AM
I wonder where all the feral meezers come from- when I went to see Mango and Peaches in LA last week their mom was fostering two just like yours. Of course I would have loved to export one- ;)