PDA

View Full Version : Spay/Neuter with a simple inyection........

Husky_mom
06-23-2006, 03:44 PM
i found this at a bird forum i joined a few weeks ago a i thought iŽd share it with you and know your opinions about it.......

first i think i could be great, spaying/neutering could be more easily done with out post operatory complications or even death while at it.........

but i still do have my concerns as it still is a lets-see-if-it-works method.....

let me know your opinions about it and if you feel like it sing the petition.....

oops sorry i forgot to add the link:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/509465576?z00m=89860&z00m=89860&ltl=1150816011

wolfsoul
06-23-2006, 10:22 PM
I don't like the idea of it at all, personally. I'm not a fan of any injection that messes up your hormones. I can see it causing more problems in the long run. I would hope that a special tattoo would come with the injection, considering you'd have no way to really tell if the dog was spayed or neutered otherwise. Can you imagine if a dog got a double dose of this injection? Anyways, I feel that an injection powerful enough to render something impotent or infertile is a bit scary.

lv4dogs
06-26-2006, 10:37 AM
I don't like the idea of it at all, personally. I'm not a fan of any injection that messes up your hormones. I can see it causing more problems in the long run. I would hope that a special tattoo would come with the injection, considering you'd have no way to really tell if the dog was spayed or neutered otherwise. Can you imagine if a dog got a double dose of this injection? Anyways, I feel that an injection powerful enough to render something impotent or infertile is a bit scary.

My thoughts exactly. Not only that though, but the dog would still have all their organs & the like, which would cause the same cancers & the like. :rolleyes: I'll stick with the good old fashioned way thank you.