PDA

View Full Version : Had to laugh :-)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Terry was looking at buying a used Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday. He called me and was telling me all about it - heated leather seats, individual temperature controls, preset seat locations, sunroof, and oh yeah, it has a DVD player for the back seat! I started laughing and said "So that will come in handy to keep P & CJ occupied when we're on a long trip?"

Hee hee....get one of those cat sitter DVDs and play it for them as we're on the way to the vet. LOL :D :D :D

Donnaj4962
06-23-2006, 11:39 AM
:D :D :D

That is so funny... the visual I have of P & CJ in the backseat, watching a bird video! HYSTERICAL! Now THAT would win on America's Favorite Videos!

Killearn Kitties
06-23-2006, 11:43 AM
What a fantastic idea! Why have I never thought of it before??! It might just keep our mob quiet on the way to the vet.

Laura's Babies
06-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Wow! Now I must consider a DVD player for my kitties? :eek: Already have the catsitter DVD that my babies love.. Hummmmmmm.....?????????

Edwina's Secretary
06-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I am curious as to exactly who Terry thought would be in the back seat (other than CJ and Peanut!) And the heated seats....I have those too...very handy in SoCal.... :D :D

Tell Terry if I find out he is watching a DVD while driving from the backseat I may have to call the Westmont Police Department! :D :D :p :D :D

catland
06-23-2006, 01:31 PM
That is a funny image. As for the heated seats - I call them "butt-warmers" and I just love them in the winter. :D

jenluckenbach
06-23-2006, 02:15 PM
ROTFLOL "now kitties, don't argue about what DVD you want to watch." ;)

catmandu
06-23-2006, 04:10 PM
Thats sounds as though Peanut and CJ could enjoy that in the garage, even when nobodys driving.
That way they can watch the Garfield Movies in comfort.
And you can bring them snacks from the Kitchen.
The Found Cats think that this is a good idea.

Tora Oni
06-23-2006, 04:53 PM
:D :D :D

That is so funny... the visual I have of P & CJ in the backseat, watching a bird video! HYSTERICAL! Now THAT would win on America's Favorite Videos!
It would but you know 90% of the time they pick a cutsey child related video. Just because children some how appeal to a wider audience. Though It would be on my top 10 of the collection of America's Favorite Videos. Just because I think the children videos are little overated.

slick
06-23-2006, 06:45 PM
:D :D :D Way too funny!

Peanut: Mom, I wanna watch the birds
CJ: No way Mom, put on the mouse one
Peanut: Oh, you are soo immature. Birds are so much more fun to watch
CJ: No way Peanut. The mice run really fast and I try to catch them.
Peanut: Yea but the birds make pretty sounds

Debbie: Quit arguing kids otherwise I'll put on the DOG video. Now make up your mind.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Terry was looking at buying a used Jeep Grand Cherokee yesterday. He called me and was telling me all about it - heated leather seats, individual temperature controls, preset seat locations, sunroof, and oh yeah, it has a DVD player for the back seat! I started laughing and said "So that will come in handy to keep P & CJ occupied when we're on a long trip?"

Hee hee....get one of those cat sitter DVDs and play it for them as we're on the way to the vet. LOL :D :D :D
Knowing Peanut and CJ they will want to drive the jeep on long trips not watch a video.

I can see them following the rv down the highway stopping at the catnip fields!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
06-24-2006, 02:42 AM
It would but you know 90% of the time they pick a cutsey child related video. Just because children some how appeal to a wider audience. Though It would be on my top 10 of the collection of America's Favorite Videos. Just because I think the children videos are little overated.

No problem. Submit it to that Animal Planet favorite, "The Planet's Funniest Animals." You might get $100 and a tee shirt out of it. ;)

Liz

Bengalz
06-24-2006, 09:51 AM
This is too funny. I'm having a vision of CJ and Peanut intently watching their favourite shows with CJ's paw on the remote, of course. Isn't that what 'boys' do best?