PDA

View Full Version : ALL WOMEN SHOULD READ! Inflammatory Breast Cancer...

ramanth
06-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Marilyn, my future MIL and a breast cancer survivor, just sent me this email. It's about a new type of breast cancer that is popping up and women of all ages should be aware of.

This was a newscast . . . And it's for real. Please watch it, and pass it on to EVERY woman you know - young and old. As you will see in the newscast, even a 16-year-old girl died from this.

http://ww3.komotv.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=785456&h1=The%20Silent%20Killer

Jadapit
06-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Wow, thanks for posting that. How scary. I had never heard of that cancer either. Every woman should know about that.

Flatcoatluver
06-23-2006, 12:27 PM
oh my!! That is so scary... I never thought I would have to worry untill I was older. I am 16, that is very scary.

Laura's Babies
06-23-2006, 01:00 PM
My GOD! Thank you so much for posting this, I just sent it to as many women as I have email addys for and asked them to forward to every woman they know. Why is it that this has been kept so darn quiet? It could have saved some of those womens lives if they had known!! Having had what I thought was a bug bite on my breats one time that turned into a boil, this really hit home and scared the wits out of me!!!

Jods
06-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Thank you

lizbud
06-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks Kimmy, for sharing this information.You can be sure I'll also
pass this on to my daughter & every woman I know.

Almita
06-23-2006, 05:45 PM
Wow Thanks for posting that! I will send this to every woman i know!

carole
06-23-2006, 10:53 PM
wow this is indeed scarey stuff, my mother had breast cancer three years ago, so i am having yearly mammograms now and thought well at least it will get caught early if i get it, but geez i never knew about this one,one more thing to worry about, but it is time all women were made aware of this and not become complacent, thanks for posting this.

jazzcat
06-23-2006, 10:54 PM
I have never heard of that and I even attended a lot of breast cancer survivor events with my mother after she had it. No one ever mention IBC.

Thanks for posting this. How scary!

carole
06-24-2006, 05:10 AM
You know i got to thinking, my mother had told me about having itchy breasts, that it can be a sign of BC, i guess this is what she was talking about, it just did not have a name other than BC to my knowledge, of course there are other symptons as mentioned, but i believe most of them have been mentioned to me before, now that i think of it,but nevertheless it is very scarey all the same.

Rachel
06-24-2006, 07:43 AM
A friend sent me this in an email this morning and I finally took the time to let it upload. Although I was aware of this type of cancer, I too did not know some of signs and symptoms mentioned. What was the most shocking bit of information was that many of the people manning the cancer help lines were not even knowledgable about this type of cancer and doctors have misdiagnosed it in their patients. Thanks for posting this Kimmy.