PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Pictures! (finally!)

Twisterdog
06-22-2006, 08:37 PM
Ok ... so we've been married a month now, but better late than never, eh?

I don't have the professional photos on the computer, so these are just snapshots people took with digital cameras ... so not the best pics, sorry!

From left to right ... my step-daughter Samantha, my step-daughter Shelby (the greatest kid ever!), my best friend Terry, me, Joe, my brother-in-law Dan, my son Dylan, my son's best friend Matt, the flower-girl my great-niece Karlee, and the ring bearer Joe's nephew Jorg.

My daddy walking me down the aisle ... he finally got to do it, at 80 years old. :)

Cutting the wedding cake.

Karlee taking her job as flower girl VERY seriously.

My son and I dancing. :)

Karen
06-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Hey! Great pictures, everyone looks fabulous - especially your Dad, don't you think? ;)

Glacier
06-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! It's nice to know what you look like finally!
Looks like it was a lovely day! I hope married life is treating you well!

Laura's Babies
06-22-2006, 09:26 PM
I love your dress!! That is a beautiful dress and you were a beautiful bride. May you always be as happy as you were on you wedding day. Congratulations!

Bengalz
06-22-2006, 10:00 PM
You look so elegant; your gown is stunning as are those of your Ladies in Waiting. Just beautiful.

My husband and I are celebrating our 23rd Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. We've been together almost 30 years; although marriage has its challenges sometimes, I would marry my guy again in a heartbeat.

Congratulations and my best wishes to you and yours for a wonderfully, happy relationship.

Betty

Toby's my baby
06-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Wow, I'm in LOVE with your dress, and the bridesmaids dresses, they are GORGEAUS!! Great pics!

sparks19
06-23-2006, 11:44 AM
You look Beautiful. I LOVE your dress and I LOVE the brides maid dresses also. Looks like it was a wonderful ceremony. congratulations

ramanth
06-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Congrats!! Everyone looks so happy. :D

Your flowergirl photo reminds me of the story of my mom's flowergirl (my aunt sharon). She was very precise in dropping one petal at a time and when she got to the end of the aisle runner she just dumped out the basket. :D

shais_mom
06-23-2006, 01:05 PM
that's a beautiful dress!
You look so happy -
Congratulations!

elizabethann
06-23-2006, 01:45 PM
I love your wedding dress. You look like a princess.

BTW....I can't make out your wedding topper. What is it?

:)

Shelteez2
06-23-2006, 06:47 PM
You look beautiful! I so wish I could have made it. And I didn't even send you a card either. I'm the worst friend ever. :( Sorry.

Everyone looks great. Dylan looks so grown up!! I hope everything is going well with married life. :)

ChrisH
06-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Aw, beautiful dress, beautiful bride! Love the bridesmaids dresses too. :D Thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

christa
06-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Beautiful! Love your colors! My bridesmaids also wore black! Back a few years ago, it was *wierd* . . . My whole family thought I was crazy for wanting them to all wear black dresses but it turned out to be so beautiful! So elegant! Showed them!

anna_66
06-25-2006, 08:43 AM
First off CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

You look very beautiful and very happy.

I LOVE your b&w theme, very cool!

Twisterdog
06-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Thank you, everyone!

Yeah, I was wondering if black and white was going to look like a funeral instead of a wedding, but we all liked the black dresses. None of us are too into pastels, lace, ruffles, etc. I had to be a bridemaid once where we wore long pastel pink gowns with huge hoops under the skirt, and lace and ruffles ... and we had to carry white and pink parasols. Seriously. We looked like Little Bo Peep looking for sheep. I swore I'd never do that to anyone!

My dad was on cloud nine the entire time. And he actually danced with me for the father-daughter dance. It's the first (and I'm sure last and only) time my dad has EVER danced in his life.

When we were doing the money dance, this little boy, about six or seven years old, came up to me with a dollar. He stares at me with these HUGE eyes and whispers, "Are you a princess?" It was SO cute. I said, "Only for today, I am." :)

Tasha, you are NOT the worst friend ever! It's not like you live a few miles away! Don't worry about it! Yes, Dylan is getting very grown-up. He just turned fifteen, he's in high school and he's two inches taller than me. No fair!

The cake topper was a bride and groom made out of crystal, with crystal behind them. Maybe you can see it better in this picture. Here's a few more pics, too.

The cake

Me, my niece Spring and my great-niece Karlee

My step-daughters, Samantha and Shelby, singing for us at the reception. We didn't know they were planning on doing it, it was so sweet.

Joe and I - would have been a great picture, but he has his eyes closed. And there's a bunch where I have me eyes closed, too. :rolleyes:

My mom and dad.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-25-2006, 11:26 AM
First of all:

CONGRATS !!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing these pics with us! Your dress is absolutely GORGEOUS!! In fact you all look gorgeous, and very happy!!

captain
06-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!

You looked beautiful ............ and am glad you didn't do the "little bo peep thing" :D

moosmom
06-26-2006, 10:25 AM
Wonderful pictures! You are stunning in that dress! I wish you all the best.

Kater
06-26-2006, 03:54 PM
What a gorgeous event! Love your dress, the cake, everything! :) I wish you a long & most happy marriage.

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!! :D