PDA

View Full Version : How in the world...

DJFyrewolf36
06-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Did I end up living with six (yes six) cats? My MIL is living with us now, and brought her three furrbutts with her, and Ive got my three here as well. Its kind of wierd...a few years ago I didn't even like cats too much, now I'm perfectly happy sharing my home with all of them. Granted, having those shiny eyes following me around wherever I go is unnerving at times, but not having a cat constantly tripping me is wierd too! I went camping this weekend and it was odd not having all of them stare at me while I eat lol.

Random post I know :D

jenluckenbach
06-22-2006, 07:40 PM
How in the world...
Did I end up living with six (yes six) cats?

This is how it ALL starts.........bbbbwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhh :p

CalliesMom
06-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Six is a nice even number! Do you have pics of the MIL's cats? ;)

PS we could always have some more pics of your kitties too. Hint, hint.

catmandu
06-22-2006, 07:55 PM
I am still wondering how there are 14 Found Cats.
I am trying to remember when there was only 6.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh oh....watch out because you'll get so used to having six around that once MIL moves out, you might have to go find three more to fill the void....and then you won't be able to resist one or two more, then another will show up on your door step. I like Jen's response. ;)

DJFyrewolf36
06-23-2006, 10:39 AM
LOL yeah, I know that when MIL moves out, my three will miss having another pack to harass. They play with each other a lot...but in a divided sort of way if that makes sense. Kind of a three on three game of chase :rolleyes:

Soonly I'll have access to a cam again, and I'll get some pix. Hopefully I can catch them in a rare moment of truce and get a group shot. They have been known to nap together (shhhhh, I'm not suposed to know that :D )

smokey the elder
06-23-2006, 11:57 AM
One cat leads to another... :p

Laura's Babies
06-23-2006, 12:26 PM
I started with only one..... Now there are FOUR! I would have more if I didn't work like I do and had a bigger house... As it is now I am wall to wall kitty stuff... litter boxes, kennel/beds, perches, feeding stations and TOYS!