PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER update on Tedd

buttercup132
06-22-2006, 07:07 PM
I didnt go to the vet but I went to Baby's breeder who is VERY knowlagable ( better then any vet around here there all retards when it comes ot rabbits)
Anyways she said hes probley just blowing his coat and YES even on his tail and feet..but she gave him some meds that wouldnt hurt him if he didnt have anything wrong but if he did have any parasites or problems it would take care of them(inside or out)She also said it could be a reaction to the anistetic from being fixed 2 weeks ago or a mixture of all of them.
She has English Angoras that she shows/breeds and they are balld in some spots too.
(she has almost one of every breed..)
And she was saying how blowing the coats is good and they will come back even nicer and better and that breeders make there rabbits do that so when they are ready to be shown they will have nicer coats.

She also said since Ted is a Netherland / Lion head he could be shown as a F1 pure Lionhead because thats what they do and they are still considered show quality and pure bred, soo I might ask her more about it but I'm sure since my boy is fixed that he cant be shown.

Anyways thats the update