PDA

View Full Version : Look at these Springer pups for adoption! UPDATED

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:06 PM
The puppies were already gone when we went to the shelter -sigh- I guess it's a good thing that they were all adopted. All nine of them. But I can't help but be disapointed and a little jealous...I mean, I know there are other dogs there (and new puppies) but I kinda had my heart set on one of those Springers...

:eek: :eek: :eek: There are NINE! My mom said we might be able to go to the shelter today to look!

http://www.nevadaspca.org/new_page_2.htm

I am in love with Lorna, but there are 5 other pups not shown, so I'll keep them in mind, too. I hope my parents cave in and let me adopt...lol

zoomer
06-22-2006, 02:10 PM
They are adorable! Lorna is my favorite, too. Good luck with your parents!

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks, I'll need it, lol. I like Lancelot, too, but my mom said she'd rather have a female, which is fine ^^

elizabethann
06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
OMG - that shelter has some beautiful dogs! I LOVE Ace - 3rd row, far right (reminds me of Fenway) and Leila - 12th row, 2nd from left.

I hope you can adopt a dog! I can't wait to hear an update! Good luck!

BCollie_Kelly
06-22-2006, 02:15 PM
Omg they are Adorable! I love Lorna and Arthur! What Cuties! Good Luck, let us know how it goes! :)

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll definately update you ^^ I wonder if they could hold a puppy for a few more days, though...my dad is in Florida, and I don't think he would be too pleased if we came home with ANY new dog when he was gone, lol.

Husky_mom
06-22-2006, 02:17 PM
i have two words for you...........

cuties cuties!!!

i love Lorna the most then Lancelot and Arthur and Alicia........LOL they are soooooo cute..........there are lots other dogs on that page i looooved..... :D

buttercup132
06-22-2006, 02:19 PM
:eek: Umm really freaky...my moms name is Lorna and my name is Alicia!!!:confused:

I think Arthur and my mommy is really cute:p

good luck!

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:20 PM
They are, arn't they? I also think Pixie would love to have a puppy to play with. She gets lonely since we don't have Carly anymore.

I've actually never considered a Springer as a new dog, so I'm gonna go do some research...

Husky_mom
06-22-2006, 02:24 PM
OMG - that shelter has some beautiful dogs! I LOVE Ace - 3rd row, far right (reminds me of Fenway)

thats who i thought of too!!! i loved too many of those dogs :D

k9krazee
06-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow! So many gorgeous dogs!! Good luck!! :D

I'll take Arthur (thats my dad's name, hehe!), Sally, Willy, Sweat Pea, Bongo, Jiggsy, Scooby Doo, Terry...heck, they are all so cute!

Leila reminds me of Maggie :D

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:25 PM
So many choices, so many choices!

dab_20
06-22-2006, 02:26 PM
They are beautiful puppies!! I really like Lorna and Arthur! I hope you can adopt one!

They are the same color as Sammy's dad and sister! I love brown and white partis.

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:28 PM
I hope so too! -crosses fingers- It's not very likely though...but just maybe...

I'll be sure to bring my camera, too ^^

BC_MoM
06-22-2006, 02:29 PM
OOOO.. So cute! :D Go get her. Now. Make it a "welcome home" present for your Dad.. haha.

I love Lancelot. <3

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL I'm sure he'd really appreciate that xDD

sasvermont
06-22-2006, 02:31 PM
I love their web site.

I want to adopt all the pupster they have. Gosh, so many dogs! I've never seen such a selection. They look like they spend lots of time preparing the pups for their photos. Bless their furry little hearts.

Riptide
06-22-2006, 02:32 PM
They do ^^ The facility is nice, too. We went there about a week ago just to look, and my, I was impressed!

Karen
06-22-2006, 05:06 PM
I love that each pup has on a bandana or something special fior his or her photo, and they all look healthy and happy! When you go in, tell them we were all impressed with their page and their pupsters!

BOBS DAD
06-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow,

They Must Already Be Gone! I Just Went There And Don't See Them. But I Do Love Dean (terrier Mix) Rescued From The Desert.

buttercup132
06-22-2006, 07:17 PM
The page was updated and the pups arent on the page anymore
But theres these new guys
Be sure to grab me them while your there:D

http://www.nevadaspca.org/guineagilligan.jpgWhat a looker!!!!
http://www.nevadaspca.org/busterdesert.jpg
http://www.nevadaspca.org/dawndesert.jpg

This guy is so quarky looking
http://www.nevadaspca.org/GizmoPuggx.jpg

Youre shelter has some really NICE looking dogs

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any Springer pups. I really shouldn't ever look at sites like that though, I'm in love with Anna & Willow (two black Shepherds)...wish they were mine...lol

BOBS DAD
06-22-2006, 07:21 PM
I Know Orangetulo... Me Too - But I Am Love With These Guys!!!

buttercup132
06-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see any Springer pups. I really shouldn't ever look at sites like that though, I'm in love with Anna & Willow (two black Shepherds)...wish they were mine...lolThey updated the site like I said before, so there pictures are gone and theres new puppies

Cincy'sMom
06-22-2006, 07:27 PM
So many cute pups!! I think Chopper needs to come to Ohio!!

BC_MoM
06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
The puppies were already gone when we went to the shelter -sigh- I guess it's a good thing that they were all adopted. All nine of them. But I can't help but be disapointed and a little jealous...I mean, I know there are other dogs there (and new puppies) but I kinda had my heart set on one of those Springers...

Aww... :( Shucks. I'd be disappointed too! Maybe look around for a Springer breeder or maybe another shelter has some Springers? :D

Lori Jordan
06-23-2006, 08:20 AM
I must say i respect the fact that they are homing the siblings together,You see alot of animals on shows like,Animal Cops,and the Miami Animal Police.They take dogs out of homes which have been together and they seperate them,im glad to see them keeping them together.

dab_20
06-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Awww I'm sorry they were gone. Do you mind me asking what city you live in? I could help you find some Springers in shelters. :)

jackie
06-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Wow! That is the best lookimg shelter web page I have seen!

All the dogs look very well taken care of!

BCollie_Kelly
06-25-2006, 08:22 PM
I was looking for this post to see if there was an update..

That stinks, how disappointing! Well, if they weren't there I guess it means there is another dog out there for you, you just have to keep looking and or wait. :)