PDA

View Full Version : Take Your Dog To Work - Pictures Please

elizabethann
06-22-2006, 09:41 AM
So tomorrow is Take Your Dog To Work Day. And since my place of employment discriminates against dogs, I'll be stuck in my cube all by myself while Fenway is napping at home with the cats. Whoa is me.

:(

So for all of you who can bring their dogs to work tomorrow (or any other day for that matter), can you cheer me up and post pictures of your dogs at work?

Thank you.

.sarah
06-22-2006, 09:47 AM
I will, I'm bringing in Luka! :)

lv4dogs
06-22-2006, 11:02 AM
If I didn't have to leave work early for a funeral I would be taking ALL of my dogs tomorrow. Not even sure if I'm going to be able to take pictures or if any of them are coming now. But thats ok, they can come everyday anyways. :p

zoomer
06-22-2006, 12:39 PM
I would, gladly if there was a Take Your Dog To School Day :rolleyes:

dab_20
06-22-2006, 12:42 PM
I would, gladly if there was a Take Your Dog To School Day :rolleyes:

Now that would be cool!

I would too, if I was old enough to work.

animal_rescue
06-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Aww can't wait for pics of everyone that does take their dog to work!

I would bring Maggie but I don't think the HS setting is picture perfect to her, she'd probably be scared out of her mind.

Aspen and Misty
06-22-2006, 12:54 PM
I could take my sweeties with me tomrrow, not sure if I will yet though.

Ashley

sandragonfly
06-22-2006, 03:26 PM
or, Take Your Dog To Doctor.. :rolleyes: oh wait a minute, I can.. my dog is a service dog! :D well, my doctor will think I'm crazy bringing in a dog and camera around my neck. :p hmm, we'll see! ((hugs))

I would definitely bring crayola to work if I had work tomorrow. discriminatizing... shouldn't they agrue with this holiday?? :confused:

elizabethann
06-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Don't forget to post pictures!! :)