PDA

View Full Version : Yay!

mustlovedogs
06-22-2006, 07:32 AM
I am in softball (this is my third year of kid pitch softball and I was in coach pitch for two years before that), and my coach called lastnight to tell me that I am on the All-Star team! :D All-Stars is when the coaches pick all of the best players from all the teams (after the regular softball season is done) and make a team of them, and we go against other All-Star teams. If we lose 2 games, we are out of the season! If we only lose one game or win all of our games, we go to the state tournament. If we win there, we are champions! :D I am so excited to see how many of my friends are on my team this year. This is my second year of being on the All-Stars, I'm so proud! :D

4 Dog Mother
06-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Congratulations! Both my girls, Amy (Cincy's mom) and Christy (Dakota's mommy) played softball all through their school years. If fact, Amy is now 30 and still plays softball every season. It is a great sport to be a part of. Hope you continue to enjoy being a part of it.

mustlovedogs
06-22-2006, 09:37 AM
Thank you, 4 Dog Mother! :D I hope to play college softball someday. Everyone tells me I get better every year!

sandragonfly
06-22-2006, 11:20 AM
oo how fun!! I wish I'm there. :(

I know how fun this is! I was on all-star team twice (won one tourament) a couple years ago - what an experience! now I outgrew their age policy. :( I wish they still have all-star team for 20+ players who love softball. but I broke my shoulder anyway. :rolleyes:

agh, so.. I tell you, have all fun you can take! :) and congrats on being on the best team! :) :) let us know how did it went! oh, what's your team colors?

mustlovedogs
06-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks, gina's ark inc! :D I wish that someone would make a professional softball league, called NSA, or something like that :) Last year our colors were red, white and black, I hope we're those colors again this year! :D

luvofallhorses
06-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Congrats, Dani! :) that's awesome! :D softball sounds like so much fun, I wish I would have played when I was younger, but I was afraid of the ball hitting me in the head. :o

mustlovedogs
06-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Aww, thanks Krista! :D Not to scare you more or anything, but my friend who plays baseball was catching a ball and it hit him on the eyebrow...he had to get almost twenty stiches :(