PDA

View Full Version : I overdid it and clunked my head :(

Sirrahsim
06-22-2006, 07:05 AM
Ohhhh I have such a headache :( I was doing my workout tonight when my knees went weak and I fell and clunked my head on the floor :(
I guess I have stretched myself a little too thin lately and it finally bit me on the butt. I've missed a few days of my thyroid meds, it's my week off of the Pill, I haven't been sleeping well, AND I drove 3 hours to Tyler's urologist and then 3 hours back today. I had been exercising for about 25 minutes when I just kinda fell. I didn't black out, I remember falling and hitting the floor so that's a good thing. I immediately called hubby at work cause I was a little disoriented and he has been checking on me and wants me to try to stay awake until he gets home to make sure that my head is ok (it is).

Ugh, all this to say that I have a headache and I need a vacation :cool:

Daisy and Delilah
06-22-2006, 07:11 AM
Whoa! Take it easy Missy. Sounds like you might need a little R and R. I hope you're ok. Keep us posted. I'll bet Debbie will freak out when she sees this. I'd be losing it if it were my daughter. Stay safe hon! :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-22-2006, 09:06 AM
I think you are suffering from a light concussion, Missy! Try to lay down in a dark room, and try to stay quiet. I would contact a doctor to be sure! If you don't treat a concussion properly, you might end up with a cronic headache!!
Turn on your radio if you don't want to fall asleep before your hubby gets home, okay?

Please, update this thread if possible :)

(((((HUGS)))))

Sirrahsim
06-22-2006, 06:59 PM
I'm feeling fine this morning. I stayed up until hubby got home and was even starting to feel better then. :)

sparks19
06-23-2006, 11:48 AM
Yikes. I am glad you are OK. Definately need to Relax for a little while. Do you have a headache today?

persianmom
06-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Hope you are ok Missy. Slow down and relax