PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sara! (Sara Loves Her Tinky)

Pam
06-22-2006, 06:53 AM
What did the doctor say yesterday? Is your little one going to appear soon? Please update when you get a chance. :)

Rachel
06-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

sirrahbed
06-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Yup, that is what I was here checking for. :) Thanks Pam. Maybe she is still flip-flopping at work :D

Check in Sara?

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-22-2006, 11:58 AM
I cannot wait to hear from you too, Sara! You aren't delivering already, are you :confused: :eek:

sandragonfly
06-22-2006, 12:22 PM
yeah! I'm waiting on pins and needles too! I'm also worried who would take you to hospital if your water broke? or ...something. :confused: :confused: yikes, hope you do have some "in case" help! if not, I pray everything will go okay.

check in soon, sara. come on come on kid!

prechrswife
06-22-2006, 12:26 PM
She just posted in my adoption thread, so hopefully we'll get an update soon.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-22-2006, 01:00 PM
Maybe she is still flip-flopping at work :D

Check in Sara?

*LOL* As a matter of fact *I AM*!!

WELL.. I am 75% thinned out.. I was 60% last week.. but haven't dialated at all. Alden has dropped though and is where he is "supposed" to be.... according to the doctor anyway! according to me he should be in my arms!!! ;)

Soooooo still more time to go. My due date is the 28th and that is also my next appt. She said if nothing has changed by then that she will put me on the books to induce.... She said they won't let me go over 41 weeks which will be July 5th... so at the VERY MOST.. I have two weeks before I will meet my baby!!! :D

My Peanuts
06-22-2006, 01:04 PM
He's staying in as long as he can. Smart kid :p ;).

Logan
06-22-2006, 01:52 PM
******I want to add that Sara reassured me this morning that she has loving family members there to help her who are excited and ready!! :) I was so worried that she might be alone and I wanted to go help her myself!!!! :o

Best of luck, Sara!!!!!! :D

sandragonfly
06-22-2006, 01:55 PM
oh good! thank you logan!! I'm much relieved hearing that now.

best of luck, we just can't wait too!! :D :D

is he gonna be alden? I forgot.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-22-2006, 01:59 PM
which will be July 5th...
Oh boy, maybe a 4th of July baby! Boy, talk about fireworks! ;) :D

Although I hope for your sake he decides he wants out sooner than that.

Aaaallldeenn.....come out come out wherever you are! ;) :D

Pam
06-22-2006, 03:31 PM
*LOL*
according to me he should be in my arms!!! ;)

Oh and I wish he was too! Your ticker is really stretching - just like your tummy. :) Thank you for reporting in. :) My son (firstborn) was over two weeks late. He was due June 29th and showed up July 16th. He has been late for everything ever since. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D Nowadays they don't let babies stay inside that long. Lucky for you! Soon it will be over and he will be in your arms and you will be flip-flopping at home! :)

moosmom
06-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Sarah,

Can't say that I blame him. I wouldn't want to come out in this crappy weather either!!

Good luck honey and hang in there!!