PDA

View Full Version : A photo of Tina I just took

Ann
05-14-2002, 06:10 AM
I was out taking tons of photos in the garden today with my dad's new digital camera and I thought I'd share this one of Tina:

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/tina-stream.jpg

Hope you'll like it :)

Gio
05-14-2002, 06:34 AM
She's gorgeous! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-14-2002, 06:43 AM
Wow! What a gorgeous dog! And may I say the lawn looks wonderful too! :D :D

Ann
05-14-2002, 06:47 AM

Souraya, we have a huge garden that I too love so much! Especially in this time of year when everything is blooming :) I sadly can't be out too much though because then I get trouble breathing (I'm allergic to pollen) :( Incase you're curious, here's a photo of one of the ponds in the garden:

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/pond1.jpg

And here is another pic of Tina (it was taken a while back though, so it's not completely new, but it is one of my favorites):

http://www.peachkin.com/pics/tina-garden2.jpg

sasvermont
Oh my, do I love your doggie, or what?!! What an endearing face! Thanks for posting such a delightful snapshot!;)

Former User
I have to echo what others have said Ann, Tina is gorgeous!
Don't you just love digital camera? SO easy and handy, take a pic and you see it immediately! My husband is very grateful that we have a digital camera, we'd be bankcrupt if we didn't, LOL!:rolleyes: But, can't help it, I've always loved taking pics!
I hope we can see more pics? Did you catch your cats?

Ann
Thanks sasvermont :)

And Yup Niina, it is SO much better to have a digital camera!! I have spent sooooooo much money on developing film in the past, and this is so much better and easier :) Oh and I did take some photos of Ollie, but they didn't turn out so well :( I'll try taking some more of him tomorrow and if they are good I'll most definately post them! :)

Former User
05-14-2002, 06:50 AM
Ok, look forward seeing those cats then :) The more pics you take, the better they become! Do your cats mind the camera? Run away etc?

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-14-2002, 06:53 AM
Your garden is beautiful!

I have an uncle that lives in Stokholm (sp?). I may have to meet up with you the next time I am there. How far away are you from there?

Ann
05-14-2002, 06:54 AM
Naaaaah, Oliver doesn't mind it at all actually. Whenever I sit down with the camera to take a photo of him, he comes running to sniff it :rolleyes: And being the must-taste-to-know-what-it-is dork that he is, he will always try to chew on it too! >_<

Titti didn't mind the camera either. She loved posing for it actually

Souraya, Stochholm is actually pretty far from Eslöv :( I think it'd take atleast 5-6 hours by car (it might be even more though, I'm not sure. I've only been in Stockholm once and we flew there then, which took roughly an hour). But boy, it would be sooooooooo fun to meet people from here :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-14-2002, 07:03 AM
5 or 6 hours, huh. Perhaps we could meet half way. I have been to Stochholm twice before but only for a week each time.

Logan
05-14-2002, 07:23 AM
Tina is lovely, Ann!! :) And you already know how I feel about your fish pond! If I ever get mine done, I'll be sure to share a picture!! Do you have any problems with Tina trying to swim in it? I would really like to put mine in the backyard, but I can't help but think Honey and Lilly would think it is just for them! :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
05-14-2002, 07:31 AM
What lovely pics of beautiful Tina:) And the setting is almost as beautiful!

Ann
05-14-2002, 07:58 AM
Souraya, I'd love that :)

Logan, Tina has never even attempted to swim in it. It's not that she doesn't like water, she loves to bathe in the ocean, but she never tried to take a dip in the ponds. But of course, maybe your dogs would try it, I really can't say! But dogs are good swimmers and as long as they can get up properly I wouldn't worry too much about it (of course the fishes wouldn't be too happy)... Good luck if you ever do decided to make a pond :)

Thansk tatsxxx11 :D

Dixieland Dancer
05-14-2002, 10:55 AM
Of course I think Tina is just absolutely beautiful! SHE IS A GOLDEN after all!!!! Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures of her and of the garden. I got to enjoy a little bit of tranquility in a otherwise boring office cubicle! :rolleyes:

Ann
05-14-2002, 02:38 PM
*grins* Glad to hear that Dixie! Must be boring to be stuck in an office all day!

Dixieland Dancer
05-14-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Ann
*grins* Glad to hear that Dixie! Must be boring to be stuck in an office all day!

VERY!

Especially when my babies are home and I really want to be with them!

jennifert
05-14-2002, 03:21 PM
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! I'm at work all day and this place is so terrible. I can feel the life bn sucked out of me the minute I enter the door every morning!!
Ann, your garden and Tina are gorgeous! I'm glad you have a new digital camera. We can expect lots of pictures now!!
The weather looks beautiful there today! It's 46 degrees F here and raining. Very "unspringlike" weather right now. It's so nice to see green grass and sunshine!!!!

anna_66
05-14-2002, 03:38 PM
Oh Anna! Tina is a beautiful dog! The pond is beautiful too! I really need to get a digital camera, just trying to find the right one!

Randi
05-14-2002, 03:42 PM
Even though I'm a cat person, I think Tina is gorgeous!! she looks so sweet! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest! Wonderful Copenhagen is actually a lot closer to where Ann lives than Stockholm. ann lives close to Malmoe. But you can easily take a train or fly down. Would love to meet you! Here's a few links:

Copenhagen airport (http://www.cph.dk/index.asp)

All about Copenhagen - places to go (http://www.aok.dk/Copenhagen/Visiting_Copenhagen/)

Ann
05-14-2002, 03:59 PM
*Feels sorry for all the people stuck at boring jobs* I don't start school until this fall, so I'm home all day long!

Yup, the weather is pretty nice over here right now :) Of course, I'd personally prefer it if it was raining more cause then it would kill the pollen!

Anna, I thought you had a digital camera already...

Randi, I go to Köpenhamn quite often with my parents, maybe one time you'd like to meet up with me somewhere??

wolf_Q
05-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Beautiful pics! What a sweet pup, and that yard is just gorgeous! I'll trade ya! lol. I've always wanted a pond in our yard. I love having a digital camera, its just so convenient. Of course I take lots of regular pics too, but I'm always too lazy to scan them. ;) I wish I had a digital cam that took better closeups though.

aly
05-14-2002, 05:44 PM
Beautiful pics :) Your backyard looks so peaceful. I bet its a great place to go when you're stressed out :)

CountryWolf07
05-14-2002, 09:23 PM
So cute :) - Rachel

Ann
05-15-2002, 03:26 AM
wolf_q, the digital camera I have right now will allow VERY close close-ups. You just have to press a little button first but then it works like a charm :) I hope you too get a pond someday!

aly, you bet it is!! I always go out there and just sit and look at the fishes or lie in the grass under the blooming cherry trees... It's a great place really.

Glad you liked it Rachel :)