PDA

View Full Version : Evil Neighbors Strike AGAIN!!

pitc9
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
Yup.... Buddy got bit on the foot again under the fence!!!
I was only a few feet away when all 4 dogs started going at it, but that's all it took for Blizzard to grab a hold of Bud's foot and wouldn't let go (just like last time) but this time I knew it wasn't as bad as the last because he was not screaming as loud. Just letting out a few yelps. So I yell to the crazy lady (because she was not paying attention to her dogs and was on the other side of the yard) "Your Dog just bit my dog again" She came over to the fence (Where this happened at my wooden fence is 6 foot tall, so we couldn't see each other) and all she said was "Sucks doesn't it?" WOW did I F-L-I-P out on her, we were screaming at each other... she said "Makes up for the scar on Blizzards face"
(Sierra ripped blizz's face open a few years back when Bliz jumped up on a 4 foot section my fence and Sierra tore into her)
I said "B.S what about the First time Bliz bite Bud's foot, she bite right through his toe last time, what about the hole in Sierra's head? Or the hole in her tongue?? What about all the damage your dogs have done to my fence?? YOU'RE NUTS!" Then she said "At least my dogs are quite" (Bud has a HUGE bark and it echoes through the neighborhood every time he barks)
So I said "At least my dogs have responsible owners" She mumbled something, I couldn't hear her so I told her to F Off.
Ohhhhhhh I was shaking I was so pissed....
So I just got off the phone with the dog warden (they know me well by now :p ) and I gave them their name and address and guess what?? Their dogs do not have licenses!! LOL!!! The dog warden is going out to their house today to fine them for not having their dogs licensed!! $100 per dog!! LOL!!! Oh I love it!!!

jackie
06-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Wow, that sounds like a horrible situation.

Why don't you add on to the fence to the animals cannot reach each other? Screaming at each other through a fence will not solve anything.

Vela
06-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow, that sounds like a horrible situation.

Why don't you add on to the fence to the animals cannot reach each other? Screaming at each other through a fence will not solve anything.

Yeah I was going to suggest that too, or else put somehting along the fence so they can't get to it. Would solve the problem without furhter damage to the dogs.

pitc9
06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
You should see all the stuff I have up against the fence, under the fence, all around the fence... etc.
There is one section that, I kid you not, is only about 6" wide that they still can get at each other. I had a huge log sitting there, but Bud decided to move it yesterday! She's such a nut case it's not even funny! :D
I'm glad we plan on moving with in a year!

shais_mom
06-21-2006, 12:25 PM
wow
poor Buddy!
I have a couple of goofy neighbors but nothing psycho like that Thank GOD!
What a witch!

elizabethann
06-21-2006, 12:30 PM
So much for fences making better neighbors. Not sure how big your yard is but what about some pretty bushes in front of the fence. Your dogs will love peeing on them and they may not be able to get close to the fence. Good luck.

pitc9
06-21-2006, 01:19 PM
what about some pretty bushes in front of the fence. Your dogs will love peeing on them and they may not be able to get close to the fence. Good luck.

You are NOT kidding Buddy would love peeing on them! :rolleyes:
We have 3/4 of an acre.
The area of the fence where the dogs can get to each other is about 25 feet long. 1/2 of it is gravel with 2 x 4's nailed up to the bottom of the fence making it dog proof the other half is wooded crates with wood on them (for drying out over the summer to burn in the winter) there litterly is only a 6" section that they can still get at each other. I keep blocking it off, but Bud keeps moving what ever I put there! I need to pound something into the ground so Buddy can't move it!!

Cataholic
06-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I would double fence the yard, with enough room to get a lawn mower in between.....

I am sorry for your neighbor troubles.

IRescue452
06-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm glad you are moving. Just be careful she doesn't get mad about the fines and do something crazy like throw poison over the fence.

pitc9
06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm glad you are moving. Just be careful she doesn't get mad about the fines and do something crazy like throw poison over the fence.

I know!! She is 100% nuts and I always have been afraid of her doing something like that, that is why I always keep an eye on my dogs when they are outside. If I can't be outside with them, then I am always watching them from my windows. If I can't watch them, then they can't be outside.