PDA

View Full Version : were headed home in the morning!

cali
06-21-2006, 01:47 AM
Happy and Misty and I are preparing for our flight back home tomorow morning, its been lots of fun here, Happy and Visa get along really well, they are so cute together :p Misty has been weird, she pretty much ignored the dogs and played with people, while Happy played with the other dogs, I found that funny because Misty is normally the play with other dogs type and Happy just kinda drops toys on everyones feet. but tonight Misty and Visa, started to play a little, but Misty was not so sure, she would like half play then leave lol. Happy and Misty have been abnormally cuddly together too, every cuddle picture I have ever posted as been posed, they do not particularly like eachother, so I was suprised to see them cuddle up, paws draped over eachother sound asleep last night, I took a pic but its on Jordans Camera, so you will see the pic eventually but it wont be with my set lol. Happy and Misty seem to be good with flying and the westjet people are sooooooooooo nice, and they just adore the girls, even the gatekeeper knew my dogs were flying before I ever said anything lol I will be home early afternoon tomorow so expect lots of pictures! (then start bugging Ashley and Jordan for their pics because they have better cameras lol)

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Hope you & the girls will have a nice flight home. Glad to hear you had such a great time, I can hardly wait to see your pictures, aswell as Jordan's and Ashley's :)