PDA

View Full Version : Keegan and the Nylon :)

shais_mom
05-14-2002, 12:15 AM
Here is a Keegan story for Sandra and Logan:
About 2 weeks ago, I was at my grandparents house and Keegan got ahold of my grandma's nylon knee highs and around and around the house we went.
Finally I got ahold of her and pulled them outta her mouth and put them away.
Well I had to work 3rd shift that night so the next day I was sleeping with my phone unplugged (my house is so small I can hear the phone like it is right by my head) and When I woke up there were 5 messages on my caller id with my grandpa's name. So I called them and my grandma doesn't understand caller id and why the phone just rings and rings and rings. But ANYWAY she said "I can't find the other sock" took me about 2 sec and I was like "OOOOOHHH" :eek:
I said ok I will be on poop patrol so for about 3 days I watched her poop at night with a flashlight and I couldn't find anything. Well on Thursday I saw a pile that was a couple days old and there was something in it, the rain had washed the top layer away and sure enough there was the nylon!!!
So I called Grandma and told her and she was so glad I had found it!! But she didn't want it back!!!:cool: :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
05-14-2002, 12:30 AM
EWWWWWW SILLY KEEGAN :rolleyes: :eek:

Glad everything came out o.k. LOL :p

Former User
05-14-2002, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom

So I called Grandma and told her and she was so glad I had found it!! But she didn't want it back!!!:cool: :p

Hmm, I wonder why? ;) Anyway, glad to hear Keegan is fine!

Ann
05-14-2002, 05:44 AM
LOOC, that's too funny!!

Thanks for sharing :) Glad Keegan is ok!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-14-2002, 06:04 AM
HeHe!He! :D :D

AdoreMyDogs
05-14-2002, 06:10 AM
Hehehe :) Silly girl!

Pam
05-14-2002, 06:11 AM
:D :D Staci I am glad it didn't create any problems for Keegan! Those pupsters can sure give us a gray hair or two. I found that when Bella was eating the stuffing out of her stuffed toys it made pooper scooping easier - white fluff is easy to spot in the grass! :D

Gio
05-14-2002, 06:44 AM
Sometimes I think we should grow a pair of eyes at the back of the head too!
:D

Logan
05-14-2002, 07:26 AM
LOL!! Good one, Staci!!! It's always interesting to do poop patrol with these crazy dogs! We have all sorts of fluffy and colorful piles in our yard! Lilly swallows everything!! :eek:

tatsxxx11
05-14-2002, 07:30 AM
Staci, that's too funny! But scary too:eek: Thankfully it didn't get stuck in her belly and cause an obstruction!! It's amazing what they manage to swallow, and enjoy:rolleyes:

Dixieland Dancer
05-14-2002, 11:00 AM
Keegan is a typical Golden. Loves everything in the mouth and sometimes even the stomach. I am really glad to hear everything came out ok. Especially since it was a nylon stocking. They are so stretchy. I've heard other stories that didn't turn out so good.

I can't imagine why Grandma didn't want it back though! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cincy'sMom
05-14-2002, 01:03 PM
LOL!! Keegan, you silly girl! Don't eat your grandma's nylons! They may get stuck in your belly :)

mugsy
05-14-2002, 02:32 PM
Yummy!!! Sounds like our house...you can't know how many socks have been donated to the, well, you know!!