PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Daisy!!!!

ratterrierruckus
06-20-2006, 07:02 AM
What a beautiful Dalmation you are!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: So sweet snuggling your stuffed animal....You have a very sweet face and I can tell you are much loved.

Congrats on being a wonderful DOTD!!!!!!! :) :p :p :p :p

CRT

LHCamry
06-20-2006, 07:23 AM
Daisy...You are the cutest big baby I have every seen. You are so pretty lying there with your teddy. Just a big baby. I bet you are spoiled rotten.
That is the way and animal is suppose to be treated. Just like a member of the family. Daisy, have a wonderful DOTD. :p :p :p

Daisy and Delilah
06-20-2006, 08:38 AM
We have a beautiful Spotty girl on our screen this morning!! Such a pretty girl you are Daisy, all snuggled up with your buddy. You look like one content, happy pupperoo there sweetie. Congrats on your big day! We hope celebrations are in order at your house. Please have Mom give you extra kisses from us all the way from Florida and we wish you all continued happiness!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

pitc9
06-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Help, there's something wrong with my eyes... I'm seeing spots!! :p
Oh what a cuddle bug you are!
Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!

blue girl
06-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Daisy, how sweet you look there on the couch with your stuffed animal friend! You are a real treasure....I just love what your mom said--'your energy is medicine to our soul'
What a wonderful thing to say about our pets. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

gjd4ever
06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Sweetheart, happy DOTD to you and your family. :) Maybe one day, we'll see a photo of you and Aldo. ;) :cool:

lizbud
06-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Hello Daisy,

You look mighty comfortable posing with your snuggle buddy. :) I am so
happy to know that a sweetheart like you has people who treat you like
family & the sweetest friend anyone could want. Happy congrats on being
chosen today as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.

luvofallhorses
06-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Hi there, Daisy! :) What a gorgeous spottie girl you are! :D

Her energy is a medicine for our souls and makes us happy in every moment.

I got a little teary eyed reading that. :o but you sound so special to your mommy and daddy. :) Enjoy your much deserved special day, sweetheart! :) and congrats on being our dotd! :)

irish
06-20-2006, 06:48 PM
Daisy, what a pretty spotted girl you are. That is an adorable picture of you and your stuffed toy. It's obvious your family loves you a lot and I'm happy to see that. Hope you're getting plenty of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Coondoglover
06-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Daisy, you are such a precious girl! That is such a beautiful picture of you curled up on the couch with a teddy bear. Congrats on DOTD! Enjoy your special day. :)

tatsxxx11
06-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh precious baby girl!!!:D After seeing your heartmelting photo, I want to snuggle up right next to you on the couch with your special friend!:) Yes, your Mom said it perfectly, our furkids are medicine for our souls!:) I know you are that to your people and so, so much more! Big smiles back at you, beautiful Daisy! I hope you and your proud family enjoyed a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...hopefully you were able to fit in some "special" time with your best doggie bud Aldo, too!;) Big hugs and kisses to you dear Daisy, our most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day!:)

captain
06-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Oh My Goodness - hello darling spottie girl ...... what a gorgeous pic this is of you and your teddy!

From our spottie house to yours, we hope you have a wonderful DOTD day today :D