PDA

View Full Version : Urg, I hate teenagers

slleipnir
06-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Well, some of them.

Me and my dad were driving up the road we live on. We are on a corner of 3 streets, so every now and then kids cross our lawn. We saw these 2 young boys playing around on our lawn as we drove up. Then I saw them throwing rocks or something in the fence. I said "what are they doing" then I saw Josie at the fence :mad: :mad: (My brother must have let her out.) They were throwing stuff at Josie!!! I was so pissed off. I yelled "Wanna NOT throw stuff at my dog?!" as we drove by. My dad jumped out of the car and talked to them. Not sure what he said. I guess just not to throw stuff. I think they said they didn't. Right. We BOTH saw it. I feel all shakey. She wasn't hurt at all, but it just pisses me off that I don't know half of what happens to my dogs when they're outside. I live really close to 3 schools (elementary, jr. high and high school) so there are a lot of kids go by.

It's no wonder she barks at people :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Zippy
06-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Some kids are stupid.I would have said want me to throw a rock at you.Gald Josie is ok.My gosh parents need to teach there childern to be nice to animals they feel pain too.

BCollie_Kelly
06-19-2006, 06:32 PM
I really don't understand some people. :rolleyes: Glad to hear Josie is all right.

Gosh, its a good thing I wasn't in your position.... I'm not sure I'd be able to hold myself back from saying so many things...

carole
06-19-2006, 06:36 PM
You know Audrey don't hate the kids but their parents, because IMO they have not taught their children right from wrong especially where animals are concerned, i saw the same thing when i was going for a walk,this ginger kitty was on the fence and these two rather young kids were throwing stones at it and saying go away kitty, i also ended up having some of the stones hitting me, i surely gave them a stern telling off, but really it was the parents i would have liked to talk to.

buttercup132
06-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Ugh I know what you mean. I was walking Trigger(pony) down the street and some kids drive by on there go karts and there was 3 of them and he was freaking out and they could all see I was trying to hold this balistic 2000lbs horse and they kept driving
a)go karts arent street legal
b) you dont have to be a freaking genious to know to stop or slow down unitl I'm gone when you see that

I walked by them and FLIPPED

Alysser
06-19-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm glad poor Josie is alright. I HATE people whom can show know decency to animals at all. I hope they don't have their own dogs at home. Boy, do I feel for those dogs if the do.

dab_20
06-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm soo glad Josie is ok. Some people just have no respect at all for animals. :mad:

Last year me and Molli were at the playground, and their were these two little boys. I left Molli for a couple seconds to go get us water, and when I came back, they were throwing rocks at her!! One small one flew in her eye and she had to go to the vet! :( :mad: Her eye was kind of tore up. I felt sooo bad I didn't do anything, I was so upset I didn't know what to do. So I went home and told my mom. :(

Sevaede
06-19-2006, 07:27 PM
Oh, poor Josie and poor you! :( I am glad that she's alright. I don't know if I would have been able to hold back as well as you. *hugs*

When we had Chyna, our rottie girl, she was such a sweet dog. Well, one day she was out in the front yard and kids were getting out of school. (I lived near an elementary school, a ball park, and a school for troubled young boys.). Some kid was walking by and throwing rocks and poking her with big sticks through the fence. We called the police and the kid left. The cop said she would have to have been put to sleep if she would have bitten him out of SELF DEFENSE.

slleipnir
06-19-2006, 10:02 PM
The only reason I held back is because I didn't see the stone HIT her. I saw them throwing stuff in her direction, I was too far off to see if they were just throwing stuff or trying to hurt her. If I saw them hitting her, I would have smacked them. I'm pretty sure that's what they were doing. I mean, why else would they throw something into a fence were a dog was?

IRescue452
06-19-2006, 10:08 PM
You must be very restrained. If that were me I'd have chased those kids down with a baseball bat. I'm glad she's ok though.

Sevaede
06-20-2006, 12:21 AM
You must be very restrained. If that were me I'd have chased those kids down with a baseball bat. I'm glad she's ok though.

Oh, that stirred so many hilarious images in my head! :D

lv4dogs
06-20-2006, 08:35 AM
I know how you feel, my house window was broken 2 years ago because kids were throwing rocks at Raustyk, while she was INSIDE me house. And they too were caught, my neighbor watched them do it. :mad:

I know "kids can be kids" but parents & guardians should do more to educate their kids about respect.

I'm glad she wasn't hurt. Hope that those kids learned a lesson.

zoomer
06-20-2006, 10:41 AM
Stupid kids! :mad: Sometimes teenagers can be really stupid :rolleyes: (I should know, I AM one).

It's good your dad talked with them.

Stupid kids :rolleyes:

Now that would be classic...

slleipnir
06-20-2006, 10:47 AM

Like I said. I didn't SEE the rock HIT Josie, or else I would have. Trust me.

elizabethann
06-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Those kids need a swift kick in the a$$. I think I'd be thrown in jail if any kid threw a rock at my Fenway. :mad:

buttercup132
06-20-2006, 11:03 AM
You must be very restrained. If that were me I'd have chased those kids down with a baseball bat. I'm glad she's ok though.LOL