PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* I wish I could adopt this handsome pittie boy!

luvofallhorses
06-18-2006, 10:51 PM
I was browsing through Pit Bull Rescue Central (http://www.pbrc.net)
and came across this very handsome boy.

his name is Tonka

http://www.pbrc.net/pictures16/tonka21724.jpg
http://www.pbrc.net/dogpages/west/tonka21724.html

I really hope he finds the home of his dreams soon! I know if I was closer, I'd snatch him up in a heartbeat. If I didn't have a zoo, that is!

*iluvskipper*
06-18-2006, 10:57 PM
oh he is a handsome lil guy! i don't care for pitt bulls much, tho.

mustlovedogs
06-19-2006, 12:28 PM
I really love Pit Bulls! What a handsome boy! :D It makes me mad that alot of people are scared of them or think they're mean. They're not mean. It's how the owners train them to be!

luvofallhorses
06-19-2006, 12:30 PM
I really love Pit Bulls! What a handsome boy! :D It makes me mad that alot of people are scared of them or think they're mean. They're not mean. It's how the owners train them to be!

exactly! I have only met sweet pit bulls, not mean ones. I just wish people would know that they are wonderful dogs and not listen to all the bad things about them. :(

Roxyluvsme13
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
He's gorgeous! He has Roxy eyes! :D
Iluskipper, why dont you care for Pits? :(

Jadapit
06-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Krista, you know I love him. I would take the beautiful boy in a heartbeat. :)

iluvskipper, have you ever been around a pit bull? I promise you if you meant Ebony (she is my pittie) that you would love her she is so sweet, gentle, and very loving. I also have a pit mix Jada, she is the same way that girl is one of the most gentle dogs in the world.

GoldenLuv
06-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Krista, you know I love him. I would take the beautiful boy in a heartbeat. :)

iluvskipper, have you ever been around a pit bull? I promise you if you meant Ebony (she is my pittie) that you would love her she is so sweet, gentle, and very loving. I also have a pit mix Jada, she is the same way that girl is one of the most gentle dogs in the world.

<Runs and steals Jada and Ebony cause they are sooo darn cute>

buttercup132
06-19-2006, 12:58 PM
oh he is a handsome lil guy! i don't care for pitt bulls much, tho.That was pretty rude not to mention almost everyone on PT loves pittiees(Id watch what you say about them on here)

Hes is absolutly stunning come on you know ya wanna!! :D I want him too lol

Suki Wingy
06-19-2006, 01:00 PM
WOW! :D He's drool worthy HANDSOME! :D I wish I was closer and my mom wasn't so dead set on no more dogs. :(

luvofallhorses
06-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Hes is absolutly stunning come on you know ya wanna!! :D I want him too lol

I know I want to! :p but I have a zoo already and he is only 2 states away from me. :( anyone want to transport him to me? ;) yeah right.

Donna,

I'll have someone transport him to you! ;) :p :D

k9krazee
06-19-2006, 01:02 PM
He is sooo handsome!!

That was pretty rude not to mention almost everyone on PT loves pittiees(Id watch what you say about them on here)

I actually didn't find her comment rude in the slightest. She was simply expressing her own personal opinion and she should be respected for it. Lots of people can say that they don't care for little dogs, or don't care for this one specific breed and nobody cares unless they say *gasp* that they don't like pits. Just my 2 cents.

GoldenLuv
06-19-2006, 01:18 PM
I know I want to! :p but I have a zoo already and he is only 2 states away from me. :( anyone want to transport him to me? ;) yeah right.

Donna,

I'll have someone transport him to you! ;) :p :D

lol i wish i could if i was down in Missouri already he would come home to me..

dab_20
06-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Oh he is sooo handsome!! I hope he finds a loving furever home soon! I really love pitties, but they aren't the dog for me. :( Maybe some day!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Wow, he's STUNNING! :eek:

Almita
06-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Awwww he is gorgeous he looks just like Brie soo adorable!

senorita02
06-19-2006, 04:01 PM
He is adorable!! I want him too!!!