PDA

View Full Version : i rescued a betta

lute
06-18-2006, 08:15 PM
i was at my cousin's house with the rest of my family and when i went into her bedroom i noticed she had a SMALL betta tank. the water was discusting. i went downstairs and told her she needed to clean the bowl. i offered to give her a bigger tank. she said "that dumb fish. i wish it would die." she said i could have it. so i brought him home. he's waiting on his new 2 gallon tank to get to be room temp. his name is Miller. :)

chrissycat21
06-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Good job on rescueing the betta. Now he has a good home with you!

I like his name, you don't hear of many fish named Miller! lol :D (and I don't mean that in a bad way!) How did you think of his name?

Zippy
06-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Thank God you rescued him now Millier has a great home.
Who would say that dumb fish wish he would die.I am not the only one with relitives(sp?)who don't know how to take care of or care about there pets!

Miss Z
06-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Agh, it must be so frustrating to have such an ignorant cousin!

Good job you rescued the little fishie, I'm sure he's very grateful for his new life with someone who not only has the humanity to will him to live, but will give him a good life! Any chance of pics?

Zippy
06-19-2006, 12:19 PM
Agh, it must be so frustrating to have such an ignorant cousin!?

Yes it is.I have one myself.

Chilli
06-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Good job for rescuing the little guy! :D He must be extremely releived to be out of such a horrid environment.

lute
06-20-2006, 03:53 PM
he's got a light colred body so i named him Miller "lite". stupid name, i know.haha!

i actually put him in the 5 gallon tank. he's swimmin around like he's never done it before!lol!

chrissycat21
06-20-2006, 05:37 PM
he's got a light colred body so i named him Miller "lite". stupid name, i know.haha!

i actually put him in the 5 gallon tank. he's swimmin around like he's never done it before!lol!

Hehe...His name actually made me think of that! :p :D

Bettas seem to get a lot more interesting and original names then other fish, like goldfish. I can't even count the number of gold fish that I know of named "Goldie". lol

lute
06-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Hehe...His name actually made me think of that! :p :D

Bettas seem to get a lot more interesting and original names then other fish, like goldfish. I can't even count the number of gold fish that I know of named "Goldie". lol

haha! i know! when i hear someone say "my fish's nameis Goldie" i think, yeah that's origonal. :rolleyes: