PDA

View Full Version : To all my PT friends, I'm so sorry

momcat
06-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Hi everyone! It makes me want to cry to tell you this. I've completely given up trying to share pictures of Groucho with all of you. Each and every attempt to get his pictures from my digital camera on Imagestation and Photobucket has failed and I can't figure out what keeps going wrong. A message came up that our low speed computer couldn't do a high speed camera and recommended a high speed USB adapter. Wrote the message down exactly as it came up, took it to Circuit City and got the adapter. After a few tries a message came up that installation was successful. Back to Imagestation, couldn't find how to put the pictures on so that I could get them onto PT. Same thing with Photobucket. LES is happening even now because I want so very much to share Groucho with all of you. I just can't make it happen. I hope you understand :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

lvpets2002
06-18-2006, 05:01 PM
:) Oh thats ok we will still love you both & for sure can wait to get pics.. I hope you can get it all worked out.. In coming a lot of Whisker Hugggsss from me & the girls..

catmandu
06-18-2006, 05:36 PM
I had to have Jen go through the procedure step by step, before I got that process right, so dont feel too badly.
Once you get the hang of things, you will be fine.

Karen
06-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone! It makes me want to cry to tell you this. I've completely given up trying to share pictures of Groucho with all of you. Each and every attempt to get his pictures from my digital camera on Imagestation and Photobucket has failed and I can't figure out what keeps going wrong. A message came up that our low speed computer couldn't do a high speed camera and recommended a high speed USB adapter. Wrote the message down exactly as it came up, took it to Circuit City and got the adapter. After a few tries a message came up that installation was successful. Back to Imagestation, couldn't find how to put the pictures on so that I could get them onto PT. Same thing with Photobucket. LES is happening even now because I want so very much to share Groucho with all of you. I just can't make it happen. I hope you understand :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sweetie, if you can get the pictures onto your computer, email them as an attachment to Paul, and he can uplaod them to one of our servers and email you back a URL with which to post them.

aki
06-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Either that or just save them on your computer and attach them like I do.

Smiles!

~Aki :D

Killearn Kitties
06-19-2006, 12:18 PM
I know the sheer frustration when things just won't work on a PC :mad: , but please don't give up now. If the pictures won't attach please do send them to Karen and Paul. We are so keen to see Groucho's beautiful face. :)