PDA

View Full Version : I have wondered....

shihtzulover850
06-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Why do people need 2 usernames? What is the point? No offense and please don't get offended by this but still. Why must you register twice? I don't know of any people with 2 but I have *heard* that some do. This isn't me worrying about something completely petty. I am simply asking. If you want two usernames go ahead I don't care. I was just wondering that is all. Again no one in particular. I don't want to start some big upsetting thing but why? Does this belong in the dog house?

buckner
06-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Why do people need 2 usernames? What is the point? No offense and please don't get offended by this but still. Why must you register twice? I don't know of any people with 2 but I have *heard* that some do. This isn't me worrying about something completely petty. I am simply asking. If you want two usernames go ahead I don't care. I was just wondering that is all. Again no one in particular. I don't want to start some big upsetting thing but why? Does this belong in the dog house? I don't know of anyone who is currently using two active accounts. Sure, there are people who sign up with multiple names, and post, but they are trolls and just come here to cause trouble. There are some members who have multiple accounts, but they're not all active. Some people choose to create a new name, and post only under the new name, after reintroducing themselves.

If you know of someone who is using more than one account and posts under both names, contact mayor Karen. Either the person doesn't know it's not allowed, or they just don't care and Karen can take care of it.

finn's mom
06-18-2006, 09:58 PM
I don't know of anyone using two accounts, although I know several who have had one account and for whatever reason, use a different one, now. I started out as guster girl (and, would prefer to have that one back, but, I'm known as finn's mom, so...). I don't remember the exact details now but for some reason, when I started working at a salon in Dallas, I couldn't stay logged in as guster girl. So, I had to create a different account to chat from the salon's computer. I wish I had never created it, but, I did. I don't use the guster girl account, though.

Almita
06-18-2006, 10:19 PM
ya i don't know anyone either who uses 2 accounts like finn's mom i had another account also which was almamee but then i changed it to almita because i forgot the other username. But yea i don't know anyone on here who has 2 accounts both being used.

Kfamr
06-18-2006, 10:20 PM
If anyone is currently using two accounts at the same time, Karen should be notified.

shihtzulover850
06-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Oh I don't know anyone that is. But I was just wondering why they needed to have two. I guess there could also be problems activating one so they try again on another one? ;)