PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day! (6/18/2006)

Kfamr
06-17-2006, 07:08 PM
There are very few fathers here on Pet Talk, but for those that we do have here, I hope it's a good one!

http://www.guatadopt.com/archives/images/fathersday.gif

Tomorrow we are having my friend Laurie and her husband, Don over. I am making my dad and Don a big nice dinner.

Crab Legs
Chicken Kabobs
Cheesy Potatoes
Squash & Zuccinni on the grill
and an orange creme cake for desert

I got my dad a road atlas. A nice one with a spiral spine since he folds his all the time. Just in time for my parents to take their trip to Michigan!

I also bought him a nice outfit for the 4th of July.
He'll probably end up reading this and figuring it out before tomorrow, but oh well! :p

*LabLoverKEB*
06-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Thanks, Kay!

Oh, that so sweet of you to make your dad and Don a nice dinner! I LOVE cheesey potatoes!
I bet your dad will be pleased with the gifts!

-Happy fathers day to all you daddy's out there!!

Dorothy39
06-17-2006, 09:52 PM
WOW!!!

You have my mouth watering for that stuff.

Give me the recipe for Cheesy Potatoes, man, sounds like a wonderful Father's Day gift as well. Way to go!!!!!!

Crab Legs on the Grill? Teach me how, Please!!!

We have a huge Weber Grill, and we are going to grill out even though the forcast predicts rain. Chuck eye steaks, chicken breast, burgers, veggies, some pasta salads,baked beans,fresh fruit, lemonade, ------ :D

Happy Father's Day to all the Wonderful Fathers who are part of Pet Talk!!!

Aspen and Misty
06-17-2006, 11:37 PM
What time should I be there for Dinner Kay? I think if I leave now I could make it! The food sounds great! I bet your dad and Don will love it!

I don't get along with my dad so I didn't get him anything. I might send him a gift card or something. Not sure yet.

Ash

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-18-2006, 02:39 AM
Happy Fathers' day to all dad's! For those who lost their father already, remember the happy times :)

ps. In Belgium, Father's Day was 1 week ago

Zippy
06-18-2006, 07:15 AM
That's sweet that you are making your dad and don dinner.I know he will love that and the gifts.
Happy Fathers day to all the dads!

anna_66
06-18-2006, 08:21 AM
That sounds really great Kay, I'm sure he's going to love everything!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

joanofark
06-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Happy Fathers Day to all of the dads!!!!!!!!! :D

sirrahbed
06-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Sweet thread :) Hope your dinner turns out really nice!

I am baking a lasagna here - and we are honoring my oldest son (Misha's daddy) and hubby. I am also making some garlic bread with a new bread I found - it is bagel bread with lots of seeds like sesame, poppy, etc. I hope it turns out to be yummy. Chris is bringing the fixings for fresh Strawberry Shortcake for our dessert.

Happy Father's Day to all dads! :)

slleipnir
06-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Happy father's day!

I got my dad a Binary clock that he has been talking about for a while. I made him eggs and bacon for breakfast, and I'll probably attempt to make Spaghetti Carbonara or whatever it's called for supper...

gini
06-18-2006, 01:06 PM
A very Happy Father's Day to all of you Dad's.

Kay, your dinner sounds out of this world - what time should I be there? :D

Kfamr
06-19-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry guys, too late for dinner!

I've got some kabobs, potatoes, and cake leftover! Everything else is completely gone. I made too many cabobs and potatoes. ;)