PDA

View Full Version : Where are they today?!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-13-2002, 09:42 AM
Has anyone heard from Crow Noir?

Remember the owner of Cookie? She lives in Germany and said she would be gone for a while due to a difficult pregnancy? Can't think of her user name, but was wondering how her pregnancy was coming along.

Former User
05-13-2002, 09:54 AM
C.C.'s Mom is the one you are looking for...she said she couldn't surf much because she was ordered to stay in bed. Maybe someone could email her and ask how is she doing?
I can do it if no-one else will.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-13-2002, 10:00 AM
I can e-mail her. I just could remember her user name. Thanks Casper and Kitty!

Former User
05-13-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
I can e-mail her. I just could remember her user name. Thanks Casper and Kitty!

http://www.smilies.nl/biggthumpup.gif Glad I could help!

Dixieland Dancer
05-13-2002, 10:39 AM
Let us know how she is doing if you get a reply. I remember her saying she wouldn't have access to a computer. She actually has her neighbor keeping Cookie so she can play and exercise. What a wonderful thoughtful mom she is!

Gio
05-14-2002, 09:35 AM
There is someone else that has not posted for a long time and I'm a bit worried about. I can't remember exactly what her log in name was (perhaps Golden Smiles?) but I'm sure Logan could help out on this since they know each other from another board.

I remember she tragically lost one of her dogs and I was wondering how they were doing.

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-14-2002, 09:41 AM
C.C. 's Mom 's profile is set up so that you can not e-mail her. I contacted Paul to see if they had her address, but I still haven't heard from him yet.

Former User
05-14-2002, 09:47 AM
I have Brigitte's email (C.C.'s Mom) and will write her...

Logan
05-14-2002, 10:28 AM
You're thinking of Terri, Souraya. And I had her on my mind this morning because she hasn't posted at Golden Retriever in a long time either! I will email her right away. I was thinking of her just this morning.

Logan