PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to introduce my poodles

poodlesrule
06-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Hello everyone. I don't have pictures, but I'd like to introduce you to my poodles. I've got a silver toy named Lucy. She is really adorable and is a great dog. Toby is my white mini and he's the sweetest little guy. Molly is my black mini. I show Lucy in 4h and do agility with Toby. Molly is more of my mom's dog. I am expecting a standered 12 week old white poodle in 4 days! We are getting her from a shelter. If anyone has any names that they like you can tell me. I also have to figure out an AKC registered name, too.

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Wow, tiny little dogs, and, you're getting a standard! That should be fun! ;) I am always up for looking up names, but, I can't right now...if you haven't already picked one by the time I can look, I'll post ones I like. ;) Hope we get to see pictures one day!

lute
06-16-2006, 04:46 PM
WELCOME! your poodles sound adorable. good luck with the standard poodle! :D

dukedogsmom
06-16-2006, 09:44 PM
I love the little toy ones. Think they're so cute. And, I don't know where this name came from but it popped in my head for your new poodle. How about Mirabella?
From parenthood.com
Name:Mirabella
Origin: French
Meaning: Of incredible beauty

Vette
06-17-2006, 05:45 AM
:D Hello fellow Poodle owner!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-17-2006, 05:54 AM
WELCOME to Pet Talk!!

I would looove to see some pictures of your poodles... i stink at picking out names... but good luck on picking out one.

I love your kitties name *stinker*!! cute!

pitc9
06-17-2006, 07:31 AM
Welcome to PetTalk!
I look forward to seeing pictures of your pups!
My neighbor has a black mini named Pepper.

dab_20
06-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Welcome to a fellow poodle owner!! Your poodle's sound too cute!! I hope to see pictures one day... good luck with your standard!

wolfsoul
06-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Welcome to PT! :) I love toy poodles, my dog's breeder has one. She will be bred in a couple of years, she's such a nice little dog, I'll be tempted to steal one of her babies.

anna_66
06-19-2006, 06:06 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm a poodle lover myself, I actually grew up with them.

It's so nice to hear that your going to be adopting a standard, they are so beautiful. I'm not so good at the names, but I'm sure once you get him/her home you'll find the perfect one:)

It was nice meeting you, Lucy, Toby & Molly. I hope one day you can share some pictures with us.

poodlesrule
06-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Thank you. :D :D My new puppy came home a few days ago! For now I just call her cutie. Any more name suggestions? She's the sweetest wittle puppy everrrr!!! She's already nearly potty trained and I've taught her sit, come, and stay. She's extremely smart!! :) :D :)

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. :(

cassandra's mommy
07-10-2006, 05:18 PM
I have a poodle myself . Her name is cassandra /cassie for short she is my best friend in the world! your dogs sound very special would love to here more about your newest one.

BORDER COLLIE LOVER
07-11-2006, 04:59 PM
I have a Toy Poodle round here somewhere....
oh yeah, of course he is laying by my feet!

His name was Tailer and Akc Tailer made
Anyways, we just call him Puppy. He looks like one, he acts like one
so why not just stick with it. Actually, he acts more like a cat,
sleeping all the time, but he has a lot of nicknames.

there is...
Schnoodle
Poods
White Boy
Poodle Ann...dont ask :rolleyes:

Pam
07-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Just checking back in on this thread - any name yet for your sweetie? I am so happy to see a couple of other poodle owners here. There aren't too many of us at PT. A big welcome to you Cassandra's mommy and Border Collie Lover. :)