PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving for Kelowna Tomorow!

cali
06-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Ashley is headed for Kelowna today, and I am headin out tomorow, about this time tomorow I shall be at the airport. I need to finnish up all my packing, and make sure Happy and Mistys crates are up to snuff, hopfully they will accept Mistys crate, its in a bit rough shape, but if not I should be able to put Misty and Happy both in Happys kennel, which is apperntly allowed. Happys kennel is easily large enugh for both. I am more nervous about actually flying(which I have done many times since I was born) then being picked up by someone I have never met and staying with someone I met for 20 minutes 2 years ago lol(I say that because everyone keeps saying "arnt you nervous about staying with people you met over the internet?") lol

cloverfdx
06-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Hope the flight went/ is going well :). Please keep us updated on the trip.

cali
06-17-2006, 10:25 AM
flights not for a couple hours yet, I will be leaving for the airport around 1, and its only 9:20 now. I have already double checked my packing and exersize my dogs though, I gotta clean my fish tank and write instructions for my mom on how to care for my smaller creatures(gerbils, birds, rabbit, and betta) then I am all set :p for the lufe of me I could not sleep last night, I went to sleep around midnight and I woke up well rested, looked at the clock and it was 2am! lol forced myself to go back to sleep and woke up again at 4am, when I woke up again at 6am I gave up and stayed up lol

cali
06-17-2006, 11:42 AM
lol we found a way around Mistys kennel..she is comming is Blairs kennel. its too small for her, but its her faverite kennel, she will be less stressed out in it, and in all technicality she CAN stand up, turn around and lay down. nowahere is the rules does it say they have to be able to stand up straight, and lay down stretched out lol

slick
06-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Only a couple of hours to go now. Have a smooth flight and a wonderful time and like I told the other....pictures, pictures, pictures. :)

cali
06-18-2006, 01:43 AM
just to update I have been here for several hours now, I worried for nothing, I thought the girls would be stressed but they thought they were in heaven at the airport, all the attentents were fussing over them lolthen they completly took over Jordans house, half the time Happy and Misty are on the couch and kai, keaden, and visa stand outside the room hoping Misty will quite holding them(she does her "eye" from the couch) Misty is wiped out at my feet right now and Happy is passed out on the floor. and of coarse I have been taking lots if pics! :p

cloverfdx
06-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Glad to hear the flight went well, have fun. I look forward to all the photos when everyone gets home :).