PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Threat at school, lots of bad things today!

buttercup132
06-16-2006, 02:31 PM
So this morning at like 1 my sister had to be taken to emergency cause she couldnt breath and they said she had a asthma attack my mom didnt get home till 3 with her.

So I got to school today after missing half the day and theres police tape all around the elemtry school(wich is right next to the high school) and I go and find out theres a bomb threat there and now theres 600 sweaty children in our gym cause they evecuated the elemtry school. Theres a bomb squad and police EVERYWHERE.

Then I find out my freinds wrecked a teachers car because he said my freind deserved to be stabbed(he got stabbed 4 times last Friday but hes ok) and then there one "friend" told the foot ball team of wich this teacher is coach of and so he kind of knew and so they egged that kids car. Now if they step foot on school property they will get suspended.

Another freind pored baby oil all over the school and got suspended for 22 days.

My basment I just found out is flooded.
And now I have to go to work until 9

God what a day
I REALLY hope it doesnt get any worse....

EDIT//
AND we had no hot water all day cause our thing is broken and the main computer downstairs broke cause there was a power outage

JenBKR
06-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Oh wow hun, that sounds like a terrible day. I can't believe that a teacher said that to one of your friends...geez! Sounds like a lot going on at once, that can be hard to take. ((((hugs)))) PM me if you need anything or just to talk!

*LabLoverKEB*
06-16-2006, 05:31 PM
WOW! That's AWFUL! :eek:

Roxyluvsme13
06-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Alicia, I'm so sorry I wasn't on MSN to talk to you. I'll be here waiting for you when you get home at 9. I can not believe how horrible your day has been, and I'm soooo sorry. *HUGS*

buttercup132
06-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Today at work was also bad. The scanner broke so I had to type in every number on the bar code wich is like 15 numbers long and when people have alot of stuff or alot of can oh man you can belive that was just so much fun.. and then the visa swipe broke so i had to type in the number on the visa card and then the expiery date.

*sigh* I hope tomorows better(I'm going to shave Alpacas at 9 in the morning)

Alysser
06-16-2006, 09:23 PM
WOW! That's a evertful day. We had a bomb threat recently and we had to stay outside for 3 hours in the heat and mud on our school sport feild! We even had to eat lunch outside. It costs so much money for a school to be running during this stuff. My teacher said the student who wrote the bomb threat had to pay 7000 dollars in cash! Serves him right. I hope your day gets better!((hugs))

luvofallhorses
06-16-2006, 09:29 PM
I am sorry today was a bad day..I hope you enjoy your weekend to get away from all that! :)

Sevaede
06-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Wow, sorry you had an ultra crappy day! :( Hopefully, tomorrow will yield something much better.

I remember when there was a bomb threat at one of my schools. This was shortly after the Thurston shooting, too (the one that the Columbine kids said they got their "inspiration" from).

buttercup132
06-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks guys

they found a plastic tube ontop of the school with wires coming out of it.
I dont think it was real though.I'm pretty sure it was just a grade 12 prank seeing as it was there last day.