PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on great dane puppies from raffle

lute
06-16-2006, 10:58 AM
the lady that had the great dane pups and dachshund pup she was raffleing off is still selling the pups. she said she is going to sell the pups for money for a cancer patient. so they may not be commimg to stay with me. :( FORTINATLY i have got her questioning the possible buyers and making sure they know how to care for the dog(s).

not quite the ending we'd hoped, but atleast they won't go to just anyone.

zoomer
06-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Oh, well I think that's good enough, too bad they could have the best and go with you though...

Roxyluvsme13
06-16-2006, 11:10 AM
:(. That sucks.. but at least maybe they will be going to the right homes..

dab_20
06-16-2006, 11:17 AM
That's too bad... I wish they could've gone with you, then we know they'd be going to someone who can take care of them properly. But I suppose it's better then being sold as a raffle prize...

shihtzulover850
06-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh man I hope they go to a decent person! :eek: That is to bad!

lute
06-16-2006, 01:43 PM
i sent a questionair to the lady so she could send it to the potental buyers. she seemed to be impressed that i was wanting to help her so much. she just doesn't know that GREAT DANES ARE MY LIFE! :D

i did get a call from a lady that has a 4yr old female great dane she needs rehomed. the dog is a harlequin with bi-eyes(one blue, one brown) i'm helping her rehome the dog, but if she doesn't rehome the dog by the time she leaves for school she will come stay with me until adopted.

...for every door that closes, another opens. :)

buttercup132
06-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Oh my another Dane to drool oover and its my favorite colour.

I think you should pphone my parents and convince them to let me have a Dane from you:D

Thhats stinks about the pups but I'm glad your trying to get the new owners ready for them

lute
06-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Oh my another Dane to drool oover and its my favorite colour.

I think you should pphone my parents and convince them to let me have a Dane from you:D

haha! they'd think i was crazy!LOL why don't they let you have a dane?