PDA

View Full Version : Yay, pictures of all three together! :)

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 10:32 AM
They're still not the greatest, but, at least it's all three of them! I took these last night...most of them are with flash, but, there are a couple taken without, so, they're a little blurry. But, I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Freckles was shaking her head...her ears are funny!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc042.jpg

Dudley's the only one looking, but, you can't see his eyes! ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc051.jpg

Freckles and Dudley watching David...Finn watching the treat in my hand. :)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc054.jpg

Freckles with her tongue out!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc058.jpg

more to come...

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 10:37 AM
Freckles being dainty. ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc056.jpg

aw, they really are sweet together! look they're holding paws! ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc045.jpg

freckles looks happy about it, too, doesn't she? :D

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc047.jpg

this is the one without flash, so, it's blurry, but, i still love it...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc061.jpg

and, this one too...freckles and her tongue, again!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc059.jpg

and, last but not least...this is actually my favorite of the three of them...not sure why, it kinda reminds me of a movie poster or something...finn looks very mafioso. i don't know how to word what i'm seeing, but, dang it. i love it! ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc049.jpg

That's all!

Pembroke_Corgi
06-16-2006, 10:52 AM
It's great that they are getting along well enough to "touch paws!" :eek: Seriously, Marta and Adele have been friends since we got Adele 2 1/2 years ago, but they still don't really like to touch that much unless they are playing.

Anyway, the pictures are very cute and I can finally tell how big Freckles is! I always pictured her a bit taller, but she is pretty small. You have a great "fur-family." Thanks for sharing!

poodlesrule
06-16-2006, 10:57 AM
How sweet I really like the only of Finn and Freckles holding paws.

zoomer
06-16-2006, 11:01 AM
Aww they are so adorable :D

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 01:38 PM
It's great that they are getting along well enough to "touch paws!"

Anyway, the pictures are very cute and I can finally tell how big Freckles is! I always pictured her a bit taller, but she is pretty small.

It is nice that they are all right enough with eachother to be that close. ;) I really think if Dudley would chill out, Finn and Freckles would be the best of friends. We may try taking Dudley for a walk or something and seeing how the two yellow dogs do together. :) And, thank you! Freckles is tall for her weight, but, she's only about 27 pounds. She's got long legs for her size, though.

How sweet I really like the only of Finn and Freckles holding paws.

Me, too! It was so random and accidental that they did that, and, it didn't last long. ;)

Aww they are so adorable

Thank you! We kinda think so, too! :D

Jadapit
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Kari, you sure do have a beautiful fur family. Freckles is so dang cute. I read what you said about her in the other thread you posted, she must have terrier in her, she seems to have a lot of the terrier personality. ;)

I love the picture where there paws are touching. I also love the last one, its so cool looking. I think you do a wonderful job photographing. Thanks so much for sharing your fur family with us, I love them all. :D

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 01:50 PM
Kari, you sure do have a beautiful fur family. Freckles is so dang cute. I read what you said about her in the other thread you posted, she must have terrier in her, she seems to have a lot of the terrier personality. ;)

I love the picture where there paws are touching. I also love the last one, its so cool looking. I think you do a wonderful job photographing. Thanks so much for sharing your fur family with us, I love them all. :D

She is a very sweet dog! She might have Jack in her, just from the terrier disposition. ;) And, thank you for the photography comment, I used to use my 35 mm all the time, and, I miss it a lot, but, I just can't afford film and development of film right now. Digital is great because you can delete as you go and fix your mistakes and learn from them instantly. I have a long way to go, and, I can't wait to get a good camera. Thank you for always having something nice to say about our puppies! I think I'd like to see your girls, too! ;)

buttercup132
06-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Aww there so cute. I never elized how small Freckles is I thought she was like medium but she looks almost smaller then Dudley

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Aww there so cute. I never elized how small Freckles is I thought she was like medium but she looks almost smaller then Dudley

Yeah, Freckles is about 27 pounds, but, several inches taller...and, Dudley weighs right at 25 pounds. He's just more proportionate, Freckles is very lanky and lean. ;)

K9soul
06-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Hey look at those cuties! Finn looks like such a hunk next to the other two :D I really am partial to this one:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/southcarolinalife/KariMisc047.jpg

Something about Freckles reminds me of Tash a bit. Does she have some whippet or sighthound in her? They look adorable. I look forward to seeing more! Good to see you so happy Kari :)

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Does she have some whippet or sighthound in her?

That's what David was told when he got her. Whippet and Jack Russell. She's definitely got a nose on her, she smells everything, but, she does seem to see everything, too! And, she runs like a sighthound, she has a beautiful gait! hahaha, and, yeah, Finn does look even hunkier next to them. ;) He's losing weight already, though, about 2 or 3 pounds! So, he should be leaner by the end of summertime! yay! and, yeah, i'm very happy! thanks, jess! :D

Uabassoon
06-16-2006, 02:58 PM
They are all so cute! Finn looks so big when compared to the other two! What does David think about having a big dog in the house?

Freckles also reminds me a little of Payson, he's also a JRT/Whippet mix. But Payson looks more like a JRT then whippet.

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 02:59 PM
They are all so cute! Finn looks so big when compared to the other two! What does David think about having a big dog in the house?

Freckles also reminds me a little of Payson, he's also a JRT/Whippet mix. But Payson looks more like a JRT then whippet.

David's cool with it...he's a great guy, and, loves dogs. And, me. ;) So, he's very forgiving when it comes to Finn's size being a bit of a problem sometimes. hahahaha, mostly in bed or when he jumps in your lap when you're on the couch!

I thought so, too...about Payson...I forgot that he is that mix, too! I'll have to show David his picture. :)

Riptide
06-16-2006, 04:41 PM
What a nice looking family!

finn's mom
06-16-2006, 04:53 PM
What a nice looking family!

Thank you! I'm sorry if it's not new, but, I'm just now noticing your signature and avatar, I love them! Pixie looks good in pink! ;)

Ginger's Mom
06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Had to wait until I got home because the pictures wouldn't load at work :confused: , but anyway, they were well worth waiting for. :) Finn does look nice and hunky (and I do mean hunky, not husky) next to Freckles. Freckles is a very sweet looking little girl, and Dudley is a cutie-pie. Looks like Finn and you are settling in real well. :) Glad to hear that.

Daisy and Delilah
06-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Do we have a Finn/Freckles romance brewing here at PT Kari? They look so adorable together. Finn is the hunkyiest guy around and adoring his little damsel. I'm loving this new trio we have here on PT. You know how much I love Finn and his two new buddies are ever so cute too. Kisses all around for Finn, Freckles, and cutie patootie Dudley :)

dukedogsmom
06-16-2006, 09:26 PM
They look so cute together! I love them! It's so great to see Finn again. I had almost forgotten how cute he was. Hey, how's you life going now? I had forgotten about the move and all. Pm me, ok?

Sevaede
06-16-2006, 10:30 PM
Wow, very handsome and pretty guys and gal there! What breed is Freckles? You might want to keep a sharp eye on that hand holding... :o

shais_mom
06-16-2006, 10:58 PM
those are great!
I love the blurry one of Finn he looks so serious!

finn's mom
06-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Aw, you guys! :) Thank you! They are all getting along well. I've left them alone together unsupervised for about twenty minutes a day so far, over the last two or three days. They seem to be handling the "freedom" well. ;) And, at night, they've been all out together since about a week after I got here. Couldn't stand not having Finn in the room with me. ;)

Finn does love him some Freckles. I think if Dudley wasn't around stirring the pot, they'd be even sweeter together. But, I love Dudley, and, no one's going anywhere, so, we'll just have to figure it out with all three of them. :)

Wenisrubber, Freckles is a Whippet/Jack Russell mix, at least according to the animal shelter David adopted her from. She's about 27 pounds.

And, yes, I'm doing really well here, too! It's awesome to be in love with my best friend and actually have the opportunity to be with him. It's fantastic!

Thanks again, for checking out my dogs!

lost_milo
06-17-2006, 12:21 PM
so adorable and especially the little black one" Dudley is it?"

finn's mom
06-17-2006, 12:39 PM
so adorable and especially the little black one" Dudley is it?"

Yep, that's Dudley. :)

ChrisH
06-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Oh, Kari, I love those pictures! Freckles is such a pretty and dainty girl, Finn is as handsome as ever, and Dudley is a real cutie pie. It is so nice to see the three of them getting on too. Thanks for sharing. :D

CagneyDog
06-22-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm just looking at this thread now! Of course, they're all adorable pictures. Freckles is such a sweetie. I'm really realizing how small she actually is in these pictures. She seemed a bit taller in the last batch. Oh, and I'm glad to hear that they are all doing well together and Finn is adjusting to having siblings :)

luvofallhorses
06-22-2006, 08:35 PM
they all look adorable together! :D and are adorable of course! ;) :D
what kind of dog is Freckles? I am in love with her. :)

Toby's my baby
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I've been waiting for these! ;) :D I'm so glad they are getting along!! I look forward to seeing more pictures of them soon!

finn's mom
06-23-2006, 07:20 AM
Aw, thanks guys! I was just scrolling through page one of dog general, and, almost missed this! I had to do a double take. Glad you three got to see these, as I think it was a big accomplishment to finally get them all to sit still for a couple pictures. :) Things are only improving, too!

Freckles is pretty small, about 27 pounds, and, she just about fits directly under Finn's waist. She's a Whippet mix, supposedly with Jack Russell. She's a doll.

But, I love me some Dudley, too, even though he gets shafted in the admirers department. Everyone loves Freckles the most! ;) I think it's just because she's unique looking. I go back and forth hourly on who's my favorite, they're just so different! I'm glad I won't ever have to choose!