PDA

View Full Version : Dixie

jackiesdaisy1935
01-14-2001, 10:38 AM
What a wonderful story and Dixie is just a beautiful dog. How could anybody abuse any dog, they are the innocents of the world.
You are lucky to have her and she is lucky to become part of such a loving family.
Dixie, congradulations on becoming the
Sweetheart of the Day.

lhg0962
01-14-2001, 11:46 AM
Dixie is just lovely. I'm so glad she found a loving home and you have the patience she needs to help her learn to be more trusting. Congratulations, Dixie, on being the Dog of the Day!!

tatsxxx11
01-14-2001, 03:07 PM
My husky/shep Cody had a similar start in life. She feared everything and everyone. The smallest gesture or harsh noise would terrify her. But, like Dixie, with lots of love and patience she was able to greatly overcome her fears and mistrust. Dixie is a beautiful girl with a beautiful future thanks to her loving family. Congratulations and all my love to you sweet Dixie. You are a living testement to the power of love.

Sudilar
01-14-2001, 04:00 PM
Dixie, you are just beautiful!! Lucky you for finding such a wonderful family. Lucky family for having a gorgeous GSD!!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Angels3
01-14-2001, 06:18 PM
I agree...Dixie should be called the Sweetheart of the Day. She's a lovely, loving dog who is so fortunate to have a lovely, loving family at last.

karen israel
01-15-2001, 09:48 AM
Ditto.. to what everyone said!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif I just want to add that I'd like to "overtrain" the previous owner straight to Mars and that's being as sweet as possible!!

[This message has been edited by karen israel (edited January 15, 2001).]