PDA

View Full Version : Is your pet sneaky?

Former User
05-13-2002, 02:06 AM
Oh yes, in every way possible! C & K know that they aren't allowed to play with their toys in the bedroom and they do all kinds of tricks to get the toys in there. Mostly they sneak behind our backs and have a string or mouse in the bed:rolleyes:

They can also be sneaky when it comes to the food, getting treats etc. :D

05-13-2002, 02:39 AM
:) My dear Sydney can be really sneaky too !!!!!
he KNOWS he is not supposed to sit ON the kitchen table !!!
He KNOWS he is not supposed to steal any food , even from leftovers as long as it is not on HIS plate , etc ....

But ...............:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

Guess where I find mister almighty when he thinks he is alone in the house ???????

yep : ON THE TABLE ? LICKING UP LEFTOVERS ......:mad: :mad:

cats !!!!:rolleyes: :eek:

sirocco
05-13-2002, 05:58 AM
:D :D I've just voted and seen that "yes" is winning.... I wondered - now I know the answer.. Mine aren't sneaky cause they're allowed everything :o :o

I'm used to have breakfast with Sirocco - we share my toasts!!

Neelix and Siro are not allowed in the kitchen counter, but only when I'm cooking - and they happen to be always sleeping that time... (no confrontation again!)

Yesterday, Siro found a flower arrangment very interesting (especially the gerbera daisies) ... guess what? He ended eating two of them without any reprisals!!

Sooo... should I think I'm spoiling them too much?? My boyfriend is positive about this :confused: - maybe because I often push him to the other side of the bed to make room to my furkids :rolleyes: ;) :D :D

Nita

Pam
05-13-2002, 08:59 AM
The cats aren't really sneaky. They don't really do too many naughty things any more. I guess that's a sign of maturity! :)

Bella is even pretty good now at 16 months old. She still LOVES to grab tissues out of the little bathroom trash can when no one is looking. You can tell she has been successful because she will "strut" across the room with one in her mouth and her tail held high and she looks over her shoulder at me as if to say, "haha, gotcha!!" :rolleyes:

Logan
05-13-2002, 09:41 AM
I would have to say an emphatic YES to this question! LOL!!!

For example.....

Lilly once "snuck" a box turtle into the house! LOL!!!

My Butter sneaks up on us, if that counts! And there are always unsolved mysteries where he is concerned, like "how'd that light turn on by itself? Or How did the radio come on by itself?". That is one mystery that was solved. He also is an expert at shredding paper of all sorts, but usually does it when I'm not looking. And hiding? He is so smart! He now knows the order in which things happen, so he is incredibly sneaky about getting just far enough away from me that there is no way I can reach him! :rolleyes: What a boy he is!

evelyn1157
05-13-2002, 10:19 AM
zoey knows that she is not suppose to do her 'business' on my bed. she does it only when i'm not looking. how can i stop this behavior????? she knows where she's suppose to do it!!!:mad:

gini
05-14-2002, 08:59 AM
The one place in the entire house that Rascal is not allowed, is the dining room table.

When he is mad at me, he jumps up there and gets very quiet until I find him - the minute I spot him he jumps down. Those are on his Brat Cat days.

Sneaky? Gotta vote yes!

Cincy'sMom
05-14-2002, 02:28 PM
I think they are, but not overly so...

One favorite trick when we have them on leash is to lay down and then try to sslloowwwllllyyy crawl away. Like we won't notice they have moved :) Sadie likes to sneak up to the dining room table. She'll come up while you are eating and give a kiss or put her head on your shoulder. what she really wants to is to see what food is up there and what she can lick a taste of :p Cincy likes to try to sneak out of the bedroom and try to being toys in with her :)

Sadie ismost snaeky at night, when Ralph tells her she has to sleep on the floor in her own bed (just to remind her, she sleeps where we tell her and not always with us). Anyway, she wait til we are alseep then very gently jumps on to the bed and curls up on top of the covers between out feet. Don't usually knwo she is there til morning :)