PDA

View Full Version : another baby in the family...

carole
06-15-2006, 06:26 PM
I just found out through the grapevine that my niece on my husbands side is pregnant, my hubby is permanently estranged from his family, so it was my girlfriend who told me, carly my niece is only 18 or 19 and has had a rough life, her mother really abandoned her at 12 more or less, for a horrible man who was verbally abusive to Carly and drugs, she has done some stupid things in her life, and i have worried about her alot, i heard she is living with the father of the baby, goodness knows what kind of mother she will be , maybe a good one, i really expected this to happen to her like at 13 or so, so it is a blessing she is much older and hopefully in a stable relationship, she was in an abusive one with a boy for a while i heard , so i hope he is not the same chap,i must try and get some contact, as i love this wee girl and really feel for what she has suffered through no fault of her own.
I have no idea if her mother will be there to help her with her baby or not,but i sure will be if she needs me.

Prayers and good thoughts for this young lady and her unborn baby would be much appreciated.