PDA

View Full Version : pain-free!

davidpizzica
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Right now I'm totally pain-free for the first time that I can remember! I have my eye taken of, and today I had a painful tooth pulled. I feel like I can take on the world now!

lute
06-15-2006, 05:42 PM
that's wonderful that you are pain free! :D

carole
06-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Way to go Bro, glad to hear it my friend, David i have a sore tooth too right now, it does not need pulling, but dental treatment, oh and i hate visiting them,for the pain in the mouth and the pocket, putting it off for now,as it is bearable,between our eyesight and teeth we are a right old pair. lol :)

Karen
06-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Way to go Bro, glad to hear it my friend, David i have a sore tooth too right now, it does not need pulling, but dental treatment, oh and i hate visiting them,for the pain in the mouth and the pocket, putting it off for now,as it is bearable,between our eyesight and teeth we are a right old pair. lol :)

Now, Carole, go get that tooth taken care of before it get any more painful!

David, congraulations! What a great way to begin the summer, huh? Gonna mow smiley patterns into the grass at the course? ;)

carole
06-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh i will Karen, believe me i learnt the hard way many years ago. :)

davidpizzica
06-16-2006, 12:39 AM
Now, Carole, go get that tooth taken care of before it get any more painful!

David, congraulations! What a great way to begin the summer, huh? Gonna mow smiley patterns into the grass at the course? ;)
Karen, where do you think all of those crop designs come from?! Have Lawn-Boy will travel!

davidpizzica
06-16-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh i will Karen, believe me i learnt the hard way many years ago. :)
Sis, in my case I had no choice, my tooth was abcessed and infected. I agree with Karen and have that tooth taken care of!

Killearn Kitties
06-16-2006, 04:23 AM
I'll bet that feels good, David. :D

davidpizzica
06-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I'll bet that feels good, David. :D
Karen, it sure feels great not to have anything aching on this 58 year old body!

smokey the elder
06-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I'm glad you got your tooth cared for. One of my coworkers had an impacted wisdom tooth removed and has been a wreck for a week, poor thing.

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-17-2006, 08:14 AM
YAY!

Toothaches are the WORST!! I know you are glad to have that taken care of! :)

jackie
06-17-2006, 08:53 AM
I'll bet it is a huge relief to feel back to normal!