PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving in the morning! =D

binka_nugget
06-15-2006, 03:57 PM
:D I'm heading to Kelowna this weekend for a mini PT meeting. I'll be staying with Wolfsoul and Cali will be flying in on Saturday. I can't wait!! :D

I'm a bit nervous as it's my first time driving by myself outside of the city. It'll take 4-5 hours. I have enough trouble finding places in my own city! Wish me luck! :D

Zippy
06-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Good Luck.Have a great time.Post pics please.I get lost very easily too.

Riptide
06-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Sounds like fun! good luck!

finn's mom
06-15-2006, 04:03 PM
I remember the first time I drove more than 45 minutes somewhere by myself. I'm a pro at it now! Just take breaks when you need them, and, have music! :) Stretch your legs and drink lots of water! Just my own personal tips. ;) Have fun!

Husky_mom
06-15-2006, 04:14 PM
lucky you!! couldnt wait to meet momma of your future baby ha..........send them a hug from me, have a great time and please do take breaks every now and then...........drive safe

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Have fun! Try to take plenty of pictures too :)

Karen
06-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Have fun, and take a lot of pictures! Scenery along the way, too, when you stop!

cali
06-15-2006, 04:38 PM
I am gettign nervous too :p I have never flown without family sending me off and family picking me up lol not to mention I have never flown with dogs before and have no clue how it works. I made my packing lists last night and I am starting to pack my stuff today :p

luvofallhorses
06-15-2006, 04:41 PM
have a fun and safe trip! :D and make sure to take lots of pictures! :)

binka_nugget
06-15-2006, 04:53 PM
I am gettign nervous too :p I have never flown without family sending me off and family picking me up lol not to mention I have never flown with dogs before and have no clue how it works. I made my packing lists last night and I am starting to pack my stuff today :p

Hehe.. I'm nervous about picking you up! I've never, ever picked someone up from an airport before. I'm certain I'll end up looking at the wrong place, or that I won't even be able to find the airport! :p

cali
06-15-2006, 05:41 PM
lol well if you wander around and find the carasouls just stand beside them and stare at the doored stairs leading into the area, the hard part is finding the darn carasauls!

slick
06-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Have a great time you guys. I'm sorry I can't be there. Tomorrow I have to go to a funeral and I can't get Monday off. Please, please take lots of pictures to post.

binka_nugget
06-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Just thought I'd let you guys know I made it here alright. I thought I'd be bored out of my skull driving here but I had tons of fun driving at 120km/h =P I don't get a chance to drive that fast in the city haha.

Have a great time you guys. I'm sorry I can't be there. Tomorrow I have to go to a funeral and I can't get Monday off. Please, please take lots of pictures to post.
We'll have to get together sometime soon Vickie! I'm dying to meet crazy-cat-lover and the cat factory too. I think I'll post a thread when I get back and see if I can set up a PT Meeting. =D

cloverfdx
06-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Have fun :D.