PDA

View Full Version : More Beau! pics

Glacier
06-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Are y'all sick of Beau pictures yet!?? Too bad, here are some more anyway!

Beau has been with us for a week now. He seems to have settled right in. In the last couple days, he's been out of hiding and the hissing has stopped. He's even starting to jump into our laps when we are watching tv. We don't see much of him after the dogs come in at night, but he usually just goes to sleep in my sock basket!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/beaufuton.jpg
Yesterday he was lounging on the futon when I got home from work.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/doneposing.jpg
"that's enough pictures. Not looking at you anymore!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/nippbliss.jpg
He does love a good hit of nip! All blissed out!

catlover4ever
06-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Beau, you are such a handsome gentleman. You have settled right in and are enjoying yourself. There is nothing I like more than a content kitty. :)

Randy_K
06-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Looking at the pictures from when you first adopted hin, I can see that he really has worked on his coat. He looks soft and fuzzy now. He is a happy cat.

orangemm
06-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Hello again, handsome Beau! I never get enough of your pictures; I'll bet you are going to be such a lovey guy.

You have blended in so seamlessly, I'll bet hardly anyone noticed! You look fat(ter), sassy and extremely contented!

Try to relax, ok? :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Never too many Beau pictures. :D

Queen of Poop
06-15-2006, 03:40 PM
From the amount of pictures you've posted of Beau, it is plain to see that the oldster has stolen your heart - mine too. Please keep posting photos of him and all the rest of the gang too.

Beau, glad to see you're all settled in at your furever home. Enjoy sweetie pie, it doesn't get any better than this!!!! :D

tricollie4me
06-15-2006, 03:48 PM
He's beautiful...and he looks quite at home :)

jazzcat
06-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I totally enjoy Beau pictures so bring them on!

He sure is handsome and looking very happy in his new home.

momcat
06-15-2006, 04:57 PM
Please, please, please keep those pictures of Beau coming... a few or more each day would be nice. Beau, you look so happy and settled in. And you are quite a handsome guy. Tell you what sweetie, get yourself a good rest because you never know when Meowmie will be around with that flashy box thing again. Please come see us again very soon?

catmandu
06-15-2006, 05:34 PM
[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PHOTOS OF THAT HANDSOME CAT.
HES JUST ABOUT THE HANDSOMEST, SAY THE FOUND CAT LADIES.

CultureJunky
06-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Oooh I'll never get fed up of pictures of beau, he's just scrumptious!

Sonia59
06-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Enough pictures of Beau? Impossible on PT!
The more I see him, the more I love him! Look at this face, look at these whiskers! Just want to kiss him :D

It's so nice to see how well and quick he has adapted to his new home. He is such a happy cat :)