PDA

View Full Version : Today was the BEST!!!

Argranade
06-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Ok I was downstairs and my mom started screaming at me to come up staires so I did and to a huge suprise I seen 10! baby geese with there parents.Now what made it so cool was that we live in the city and around us are lots of houses and the lake was down a long street so seeing geese around my house was realy diferent.I then thought about cars and traffic that could hit the baby's so me and my mom actualy guided the hole family along the side walks and across the streets.

It was amazing and this guy with his car even help block other cars from hitting the geese as we crossed a street but these geese realy did need help because they where going onto the roads and onto ppl's property lol.So finaly were at the lake and a hole bunch of ppl are there looking at me and my mom walk with all these geese they where all so suprised and happy and lots of pictures where taken I alos got some pics [Ill post when they developed].

So finaly where at the park and it had lots of land and grass and of course water [lake] lol and one parent goose actualy stoped and honked at me and my mom as if she where saying thank you. :) Then the hole family jumped onto some rocks and into the water as I chased them in I seen one baby goose [This one kept taging behind the hole way] in between the rocks and he coulden't jump in the water thats when I PICKED! [ Yes actualy holding a canadian goose] up the little guy and put him in the water with his family he was so soft and my god cute.After they where all in the water we took one last photo and headed home with a great feeling.

This was one heck of a morning I shur wont forget it. :D

shihtzulover850
06-15-2006, 11:56 AM
awwww that is so cool. how cute!!! :) :)