PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara (wherever you are)

Logan
06-15-2006, 08:51 AM
See? I can be a nice boy. It seems that this little youngster thinks that I am his new best friend. We roll in the grass and chase each other. Occasionally, I have to swat at him to let him know who is boss. I always thought my mom might get me a playmate since Mimi isn't too interested in playing with me, but I never thought it would be a DOG!!!! :p

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p98f3f0e95757873096ff3e28cbed8067/ee7ebfbc.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p85fe79f7b635c42d98bc5b29295d18ac/ee7ebfbd.jpg

Barbara, I hope that Tigress and Filou aren't missing you to much. Is there any chance you could come to visit me sometime? I would like to introduce you to my new brother, Mack.

Love,
Butter

Beauty17
06-15-2006, 08:53 AM
I'm not Barbara, but I think these pictures are darling, especially the one of the two friends strolling off into the sunset together.

Killearn Kitties
06-15-2006, 08:59 AM
Oh how could Barbara resist such a lovely invitation? I'm sure that as soon as she reads your letter, Butter, she will drive across country instead of up the coast!

What adorable pictures!!

Kirsten
06-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Ah, this is sooo sweet! :)

I hope Dino and Peggy will accept little rottie pup Emma like this. :)

Kirsten

smokey the elder
06-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Aww, Butter, you have a new buddy!

catmandu
06-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I love that one of Butter and that Pup strolling together.
Thats so touching and funny.
I have a big smile on my face.

Barbara
06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
Butter boy- you know I always knew what a good and friendly boy you are inside. I am sure little Mack is very happy to have such a good friend in his new home. But of course you have to be the boss-doggies need education ;)

I would love to meet you one time and send nosekissies to you.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-15-2006, 03:25 PM
Oh my! How sweet is that? Butter boy has a roly poly friend just his size. :D The pic of them strolling off together is just too adorable. :D

Vermontcat
06-15-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh Butter, it is so nice to see you hanging out with your new little buddy Mack! :D
I was thinking of bugging your mom for some new photos, now I don't have to. ;)

Pam
06-15-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh my! How sweet is that? Butter boy has a roly poly friend just his size. :D The pic of them strolling off together is just too adorable. :D

I agree! Finally Butter has someone his size to relate to as he and Mimi don't seem to hit it off all that well (*ahem* *cough* *cough*). It looks like Butter is taking him maybe to some great *hunting* :eek: places! Great pictures Logan!

Logan
06-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Pam, I was coming here to "bump" this up so you and the others could see it, since I just sent you an email to look for this post! LOL!!!!!!

Believe me, we will have a flood of Mimi pictures in the coming days because my sweet angel is turning 17 years old on Sunday and she deserves her time in the spotlight without those darned dogs or Butter. :)

Logan

K9karen
06-15-2006, 11:40 PM
Logan, thanks for the heads up! The pictures are priceless! Walking into the "sunset" together is so so adorable! Can't wait for sweet Mimi pictures! She certainly sederves her own thread!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-16-2006, 03:26 AM
Awww those pics are priceless!!! That second one is soooo sweet!!

mruffruff
06-16-2006, 09:49 AM
The second pictures is priceless. Worthy of framing and winning awards somewhere.

Thanks for the smile today.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-16-2006, 10:04 AM
wonderful pictures

Rachel
06-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Butter, I'm thinking Barbara and the others have missed the *evil eye* you are giving little Mack in that first picture. I'm not so certain that your motives are as friendly as you portray them to be, and just where are you leading Mack off to? Will it be a little farther each day until.... :eek:?

Edwina's Secretary
06-16-2006, 04:04 PM
It's Barbara here at Sara's computer:

Butter, I'm thinking Barbara and the others have missed the *evil eye* you are giving little Mack in that first picture. I'm not so certain that your motives are as friendly as you portray them to be, and just where are you leading Mack off to? Will it be a little farther each day until.... :eek:?

My friend Butter is just twinkling at his friend Mac- Butter is so often misunderstood ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-17-2006, 05:01 AM
OMG!! Those have to be some of the most absolute cutest pictures I have ever seen!!!

Mack and Butter together... make such a cute pair of best friends!!!

SO SWEET.. I love the picture of them strolling off together too.!!!

CUTE CUTE CUTE! :D

CalliesMom
06-17-2006, 06:17 AM
Butter, Butter, Butter...

You should never make friends with the enemy, i.e. the D-A-W-G. ;) Dogs are smelly, bone loving, rolling in icky grass kind of companions and you are far above that. Cats are dignified, bathed regularly, "my paw ain't touching anything wet," creatures!

Naw, just kidding. Cute pictures. Though I'm not so sure you look like you like the puppy in the first pic. It looks like you are contemplating how best to eat the little guy!! :D

ChrisH
06-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Oh, Logan, those pictures are priceless!! Love them! :D Thanks for sharing.

Randy_K
06-18-2006, 02:19 AM
I love the pictures of Butter and Mack!

I fear the worst.... Here's what Siegmar was doing while Barbara was right nearby!

http://home.att.net/~rjknox/Siegmar.jpg

jazzcat
06-18-2006, 10:56 AM
OMG, those pictures are the cutest! I had to show Richard and he even "awed "over that second one - how adorable! That should be a postcard or something.

Randi
06-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Logan, I simply love the pictures!! So very sweet!! :) :) Reminds me of a film I once saw - about a cat and a dog becoming friends.

You MUST put at least one in a frame, or submit for contest.

Ha ha, that picture of Siegmar is priceless!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2006, 01:56 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p85fe79f7b635c42d98bc5b29295d18ac/ee7ebfbd.jpg

I just love this picture.

Nothing like giving the new kid a personal tour!!! Way to go Butter!!!

Happy Tails (er trails) to you!!! :D