PDA

View Full Version : A Job?!

animal_rescue
06-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Today we went to pick up a former foster, Dudley, from the Humane Society as he was not doing well in the shelter environment. So we while we were there I found out they had two saint bernards, me and my mom both want to add a saint to the family and basically it's our say as we are the caretakers of all the animals, so while my mom went into the dog rooms to check them out. I stood in the main office with Gail and Dudley. Gail asked me how old I was and I told her 16. She then asked me if I was looking for a job and I told her yea. So she asked me if I were interested in working part time at the Humane Society. Of course I'm going to say YES! She gave me an application and told me they didn't have an opening just yet but when she did get a part time one, she would give me a call.

This has me sooo excited I can't believe I'll actually get to work at the Humane Society. Gail has been trying to get my mom to work there forever but my mom can't as she has a bad back so to much physical work would hurt her.

So woohoo! I might be getting a job :D Fingers Crossed that something opens up for me soon. Oh and I'm going to turn in my application tomorrow so I'm going to visit the male St. Bernard they have there again.

luvofallhorses
06-14-2006, 09:40 PM
how exciting! :D good luck!! :)

lute
06-14-2006, 09:48 PM
YAY! that's awesome! i hope you get the job soon! :D

take pics of the saint! ;)

Argranade
06-15-2006, 09:36 AM
Good luck with that job.

Im going to be working at the Human scoiaty too. :)