PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from vacation

AdoreMyDogs
05-12-2002, 09:05 PM
I am back from vacation, but not looking forward to starting work tomorrow :(.

Vacation was great. We went to a B&B close to the tip of the Bruce Peninsula in Ontario, Canada. We also took a day trip to Toronto and spent one night in a hotel downtown and saw The Lion King and shopped. I am tired from all the driving and I'm headed to bed now. I'll try to catch up to the multitude of new threads that happened while I was gone, and I'll try to catch up on the dogs of the day that I missed while I was gone :).

Logan
05-12-2002, 09:10 PM
Shame on you, Leslie!! LOL!!! Not one word about either of those precious dogs!!! I know they must have been thrilled to see you when you returned! :) I'm assuming that they didn't make the trip?

So glad you had a wonderful trip. You certainly deserved that wonderful getaway!! :)

KYS
05-12-2002, 10:23 PM
A big welcome back!! :)

Sudilar
05-12-2002, 10:33 PM
Can't wait to hear all about your great trip!!

Gio
05-13-2002, 04:29 AM
Welcome back Leslie!

Pam
05-13-2002, 06:04 AM
Welcome back Leslie!! Thank you for posting that you were home when you were probably so tired and should have been in bed resting up! We all understand the addiction! :D You have lots of reading to do and we are waiting for the Graham and Kersey stories to resume. :) I hope it isn't too hard to get back in the groove at work. I know it usually is for me, after being away!

Dixieland Dancer
05-13-2002, 07:58 AM
Glad you had a great time away! Now you need to fill us in on Graham and Kersey and what they were up too!

No rush....unless it's after noon today! HEHEHEHE LOL
{just kidding}. Post about them when you get time!

tatsxxx11
05-13-2002, 08:54 AM
Welcome home friend! Thanks for taking the time out to check in after your long trip home. And yes, CAN'T WAIT for a Graham and Kersey update! How happy they must have been to see you again! Love ya, Sandra

anna_66
05-13-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Shame on you, Leslie!! LOL!!! Not one word about either of those precious dogs!!! I know they must have been thrilled to see you when you returned! :) I'm assuming that they didn't make the trip?

Ha! I thought exactely the same thing when I read her post! But, I guess she was tired, so.....guess we'll have to give her a break! Just want to hear something soon, maby some pics, is that asking too much? And I'm glad you had a great vacation!

jackiesdaisy1935
05-13-2002, 10:13 AM
Welcome home Leslie, so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. Vacations are exhausting, but so much fun, now is resting time. lol
Jackie