PDA

View Full Version : My precious bun :D

cavialova
05-12-2002, 06:32 PM
This is Buddie, my mothers rabbit. She is a female polish rabbit tought we arent exactly sure about her breed........

She is so affectionate you could not believe her!
she loves carrots, parsley & grass. she is now aprox. 2 months old. She digs alot in towels, always trying to make herslef ''cumfy''. She igonres the pigs. But sometimes, she goes and pays a visit to our hamster, wich lives on the floor (in cage of course) of her room. It is so cute to see them sniffing each other:)

Soon, we will probably get her operated, because we want her to live a long life!

after all, she is a very spoiled bunny girl.

- - - - - - ->>>>P.S= i dont know how to post pictures directly so you can see them, like without downloading them to be able to see them. Can anyone help??

Fuzzy317
05-12-2002, 07:13 PM
Your bunny is very good looking. I bet her and the hamster are really cute touching noses. :D

cavialova
05-12-2002, 07:19 PM
heres another one of her lying down:)

Ann
05-13-2002, 03:19 AM
She is so adorable!! I loved the first photo.

Originally posted by cavialova
Soon, we will probably get her operated, because we want her to live a long life!

What do you mean by that? :confused:

Originally posted by cavialova
i dont know how to post pictures directly so you can see them, like without downloading them to be able to see them. Can anyone help??

You have to have the pics online at a website to be able to display them directly. Most free places nowadays don't allow that though, so there really isn't a wide selection. I myself pay some money each year to be hosted by a company, but for those who wouldn't really use that much it's better to use some free place. I know alot of people here use those, so I'm sure someone can help you! :) Otherwise I personally think the attach system works great.

Gio
05-13-2002, 03:49 AM
She's adorable:)

cavialova
05-13-2002, 07:09 AM
thanks Ann!

well, i heard that female rabbits have 85% of getting ovarian cancer and dying from it.......also they can be very aggressive.

im sorry you didnt know about this!:)

Heather Wallace
05-13-2002, 07:40 AM
Hi your bunny is so cute, and your right, females over 1 year old are exposed to cancer unless spayed. Bunny is spayed, Ebony not yet but when she is around 1 yrs old I will also have her done.

Sam's My Baby
05-13-2002, 01:43 PM
Your little bunny is soooo adorable!!!!:) :) :)

cavialova
05-13-2002, 04:00 PM
thank you all. ;)