PDA

View Full Version : sylivia browns prediction

buttercup132
06-13-2006, 03:23 PM
I was watching Montel and she predicted we have about 95 years left of the world!!!!!:eek:
I dont know what to belive I just cant imagine it. But she is usually right, shes like the only phsycic I would ever listen to

Jessika
06-13-2006, 03:26 PM
I personally believe all psychics are full of it. There is NO way to "determine the future". Events happen, things happen. Heck, where were psychics on 9/11? You know, stuff like that. If psychics were real, major bad things like that would never happen, you know?

buttercup132
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
I personally believe all psychics are full of it. There is NO way to "determine the future". Events happen, things happen. Heck, where were psychics on 9/11? You know, stuff like that. If psychics were real, major bad things like that would never happen, you know?Hmm true but then again what kind of army would belive a phsycic anyways?
I think most phsycics arent real but her, after watching her on t.v and stuff I think she actually can.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-13-2006, 04:08 PM
The Aztec and Inka calenders both predict the last day will be 12/25/2012. We'll just have to wait to see if they or Sylvia or who else is correct. ;)

Lady's Human
06-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Psychics, seers, prophets, priests, et al. have been predicting the world is going to end almost since the world started.

joycenalex
06-13-2006, 04:39 PM
ya know, since she'll likely be gone in 95 years, how is anyone going to hold her to that statement?

Karen
06-13-2006, 05:15 PM
I don't believe her - or any of them. Show me a psychic who has won the lottery or played the stock market enough to offer his/her services for free, and I'll consider giving that one a smidgen of credit. Maybe.

http://www.corporatenarc.com/sylviabrownescam.php

Sevaede
06-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Psychics, seers, prophets, priests, et al. have been predicting the world is going to end almost since the world started.

I agree. All the folks who claim to know such things current, ancient, and otherwise ( ? ) I just don't place any stock in.

Argranade
06-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Im told phsycics are evil and full of the devil.

I dont belive in them not shur if there of the devil but I would not belive that stuff.

If they are of the devil :rolleyes: lol like some ppl say then listen up..you shall probably laugh but here it goes.

The devil can't see or hear your thoughts but god Can the devil can predict certan things but not the time of the end of the earth or deaths only god can because its his choosing and no one shall know that day until it comes.

It may sound like a bunch of ***** but hey ya gota think about somthing. :p

Actualy im freaked out by that woman did you hear her voice and see her face. :eek: lol

Oh ya if you know Brother Brahnom I think thats how you spell it read about him now thats the only person I belive in he's dead now but his messages and children still go on so far everything he says is true he's NOT a phsyco either. :rolleyes:

Pam
06-13-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't believe her - or any of them. Show me a psychic who has won the lottery or played the stock market enough to offer his/her services for free, and I'll consider giving that one a smidgen of credit. Maybe.

My thoughts exactly. I particularly don't like Sylvia Brown. She appears even more phony than many of them to me.

mjsteiro
06-13-2006, 11:07 PM
I like to watch Sylvia Brown on Montel, But I LOVE to watch John Edwards on Friday nights! Who is your pick if you have one? ;)

lute
06-14-2006, 12:02 AM
i don't get into the whole psychic thing. what happends, happends.

K9karen
06-14-2006, 12:27 AM
thank God I won't be around to witness it.

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-14-2006, 04:17 AM
My husband has a sister who always says she knows when the world will end; 20 years ago, she had a fixed day. My hubby then had a bet with her: if the world still existed after that day, she would pay him 10 boxes of Carlsberg Beer! Woohoo! He got the beer!!!

JenBKR
06-14-2006, 07:59 AM
The devil can't see or hear your thoughts but god Can the devil can predict certan things but not the time of the end of the earth or deaths only god can because its his choosing and no one shall know that day until it comes.

Agreed!

Psychics are a bunch of bunk IMO. I like what Karen said, why don't you ever hear about a psychic winning the lottery? Psychics are usually exceptional at reading people, and use that skill to their advantage.

king2005
06-14-2006, 08:19 AM
SHES A WITCH!!!
& yes our BIG BOOK OF LAW (the CCC) mentions witches lol, If I remember I'll look it up to see if they still have to be burned :D