PDA

View Full Version : Who is that handsome devil? pics

Glacier
06-13-2006, 12:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/handsome.jpg
Who is that handsome devil in the mirror?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/beaubath.jpg
Oh, it's Beau, who decided to fully come out of hiding today! He's everywhere all of the sudden! I think he's decided he likes it here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202006/Beau/beau_jun12.jpg
Yup, he's handsome and he's taken to sprawling in the middle of the floor, just like the other cats!

dionne
06-13-2006, 01:13 AM
uh-oh i see a kitty on a counter!! thats a sin in my house you know :D

Sonia59
06-13-2006, 03:42 AM
I don't see any devil in the mirror, Beau. Don't worry, you are gorgeous :D

Killearn Kitties
06-13-2006, 03:49 AM
Great news that he is out and about. His whiskers are still gorgeous. :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-13-2006, 04:18 AM
Beau, you are a real "beau"!!! No devil in that mirror!!

orangemm
06-13-2006, 04:22 AM
Sweet Beau, just look at how handsome and debonair you are!

He just has the look of a 'gentleman' about him. Don't know how to 'splain it, but he just looks that way (to me, anyway).

He must feel right at home!

Did you ever hear what his background is/was?

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-13-2006, 05:35 AM
OH I JUST LOOOOOVE that first picture of him!! Even though I can't see those wild wiskers that I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH.. he just looks precious sittin there!!! :D

i'm glad he has come out of hiding.. now we can see more and more pictures! :D

CultureJunky
06-13-2006, 05:37 AM
Oh beau, you are just so gorgeous, you look like a wise refined old man.
I just love you, you look so cuddly. Kisses and scritches from me furrever! ;)

catnapper
06-13-2006, 07:52 AM
Hi there Beau! Nice to meet you, and YES, you ARE a handsome devil!

So glad you were able to come around and add some much needed brown tabbiness to the house. :D

catlover4ever
06-13-2006, 08:25 AM
The first picture is absolutely the best picture. Beau you are a very handsome boy....and you fit in purrfectly. :)

Queen of Poop
06-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Beau, good to see you're settling right in and making yourself at home. :D

Catty1
06-13-2006, 08:45 AM
Wow - sounds like that handsome boy has settle right in.

Any of the other cats becoming his pal?

HUGS to that beautiful boy!

Catty1

Beauty17
06-13-2006, 08:49 AM
In my son's parlance concerning the roof cat we feed, Beau is "just being a cat," as opposed to being a fearful, self-protecting, hypervigilant animal. My son loves it when he spies COTR (Cat on the Roof) "just being a cat." Some of her activities when so engaged are sleeping sprawled out and washing. I would agree with you that your Beau seems to be adjusting. Congratulations.

catmandu
06-13-2006, 09:40 AM
Mirror, Mirror
On The Wall
Whos The Handsomest Cat
Of All
No Argument, Ho
Its No Other Than Beau!!!

Glacier
06-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Did you ever hear what his background is/was?

All I know is that the city by-law officers know who his owners were. They must have refused to post his bail from the pound. The AC pound doesn't take owner surrenders, but people do often refuse to pay the fines and the animal ends up staying there. Any cat outside off it's owner's property here can be trapped and taken to AC. They get 72 hours there during the week, a little longer if it's a weekend, and then they are euthanized. Fortunately, the pound and the no-kill shelter have a good relationship and animals often get sent to the safer shelter. That's what happened to Beau.

Glacier
06-13-2006, 03:37 PM
uh-oh i see a kitty on a counter!! thats a sin in my house you know :D

I gave up keeping them off the counters a long time ago! Ivy likes to nap on the kitchen table! I have a SSSSSScat cannister on the kitchen counters, but it's only turned on at night. Pete likes to rip open the bread bags and Onyx thinks it's ok to pee on the cutting boards! The ssssscat thingy keeps them off there when we aren't around.

Glacier
06-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Any of the other cats becoming his pal?

Catty1

Not so much, but they are leaving him alone and no one is hissing any more. He's a bit of a loner right now.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-13-2006, 08:44 PM
Beau, you are such a hunky kitty! I'm so happy you found such a wonderful wonderful home. :D

In the last pic, he kind of has that "old man" look to him - I love that look. :D