PDA

View Full Version : Why people suck (may be graphic for some)

.sarah
06-13-2006, 12:23 AM
This is a puppy that my boss brought in today. I don't know much info about him, but he was neglected. He is very weak and his outlook doesn't look good. :(

http://www.southernmutt.com/photos/061206/IMG_0468.jpg
http://www.southernmutt.com/photos/061206/IMG_0470.jpg
http://www.southernmutt.com/photos/061206/IMG_0474.jpg

Closeup
http://www.southernmutt.com/photos/061206/IMG_0474_sores.jpg

Poor guy :( :( :(

Sevaede
06-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Poor boy. What's wrong with him (medically)? :( I mean, besides the obvious neglect and whatnot. :( Are you going to foster him?

K9karen
06-13-2006, 12:49 AM
:( :( :( Holy Crap! What the H***!? What a sad, sorry, depressing living creature, whose emotions, feelings, physical, mental stability has been compromised. I pray to God that this poor defensive baby receives the care it deserves and needs and finds a forever home full of kindness, and love. I'm really really feeling ill.

.sarah
06-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Poor boy. What's wrong with him (medically)? :( I mean, besides the obvious neglect and whatnot. :( Are you going to foster him?He went to the vet today so I should know tomorrow what is wrong. My boss thinks mange, but he doesn't have that mange smell so I think it's flea allergies. Also looks like he has worms. His hip bones and spine are protruding so he needs some weight gain. And he is just overall very weak. He is a young puppy, but yet he layed in there like a senior dog who is on it's last days :( He is drinking lots, but didn't touch his kibble.

I am going to ask about fostering him. He may already have a foster home lined up though, we usually don't take in animals unless if we have space but he is probably a special case so I'm not sure yet.

:( :( :( Holy Crap! What the H***!? What a sad, sorry, depressing living creature, whose emotions, feelings, physical, mental stability has been compromised. I pray to God that this poor defensive baby receives the care it deserves and needs and finds a forever home full of kindness, and love. I'm really really feeling ill. Yeah, my feelings exactly. My heart sank this morning when I saw him. My mom almost cried just looking at his pictures.

People never cease to amaze me with what carelessness they have towards animals.

captain
06-13-2006, 01:09 AM
It took me all day before I had the courage to open this thread ................ and WHAT THE HELL :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hope the person ROTS IN HELL.

{{{hugs to you darlin}}}}

jesse_3
06-13-2006, 02:31 AM
Oh my gosh. I am crying for this darling. I can't imagine who could have done this, and how heartless and cruel they are. They should burn in Hell, but before they go there, they need to starve first. They need to have lice and flees, and it still won't be enough.

This guy will be in my prayers, please please keep us updated.
I just do not understand...

Pawsitive Thinking
06-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Poor little baby :(

I echo the sentiments of everyone here - how the h*** could anyone subject a puppy to that??????????????

senorita02
06-13-2006, 05:40 AM
I am disgusted!!! I hope the person who did this dies the worst death ever!

I will be looking to see if this baby gets better and to see whats wrong with the poor little angel.

Alysser
06-13-2006, 05:47 AM
:mad: That's absolutley disgusting. A young dogs life might be taken now because of someone's ignorance. I am appalled someone could do this. That's sick and plain wrong. Why get a dog if your going to let this happen?! I hope that A** faces many charges of animal cruelty! I pray to god that this little guy survives.

Pam
06-13-2006, 06:03 AM
Usually I am afraid to visit these posts that say *graphic content* but this time I did. How very very sad. :( You know the wonderful thing about dogs, though, is that they are still able to forget the past and bond with future loving humans. I hope this wee little one gets that chance. The program Animal Precinct on Animal Planet often has horrid abuse cases where you wonder how in the world these animals could survive. With the right mix of medical care and love they do thrive. I hope this little boy is one of the lucky ones.

BC_MoM
06-13-2006, 09:03 AM
What are you feeding him? Kibble? Why not try some yogurt or cottage cheese? ANYTHING you can get in to him would be fantastic..

Poor guy.. I'm praying he makes it through! :(

ramanth
06-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Poor puppy. :( :mad: I hope he makes it and finds a new loving home.

lv4dogs
06-13-2006, 09:25 AM
Poor pup, I hope he finds the strength & courage to get through this. I bet he will make the perfect companion for some lucky human.

Keep us posted please.

JenBKR
06-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Oh my gosh :mad: the poor little guy! That just makes me sick. And he has such a sweet face, like he has a lot of love to give. That just breaks my heart. Please keep us updated!

shihtzulover850
06-13-2006, 10:08 AM
some people!!! ggggrrr :mad: :mad: no respect for animals!!!!! Here you won't believe what happened. Some chow mix pups where thrown from an overpass!!!!! they were in a bag and were just thrown!!!! they survived with some injuries. The animal shelter took them in and is providing care. They are looking for the person who did it so they can make an arrest. I hope they catch the guy and he goes to jail for a loooooooooooooong time!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

.sarah
06-13-2006, 10:17 AM
He had to be put down. :( He had Parvo, mange, and likely other problems as well, and he was too far gone already. :( RIP little guy. :( :( :(

k9krazee
06-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Oh dear :( Rest easy little one :(

Chilli
06-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Poor guy. :( Life must have been so hard for him.
I just wish that they knew who did this to him... he deserves justice.

JenBKR
06-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Oh the poor thing, may he rest in peace. He's in a better place now.

shihtzulover850
06-13-2006, 11:18 AM
oh horrendous. rip poor little guy did he have a name?

Jadapit
06-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh, that poor sweet baby. :( I swear I dont know about the human race at times, people that treat innocent animals like that cant have a heart. RIP little guy.

shihtzulover850
06-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Poor guy. :( Life must have been so hard for him.
I just wish that they knew who did this to him... he deserves justice.
yes he does. :( the world is such a cruel place at times.

Miss Z
06-13-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear he didn't make it. RIP little one:(

Riptide
06-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Poor baby!! It is absalutley sickening what people do to animals these days! :mad: :mad:

lute
06-13-2006, 05:22 PM
OMG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: i hope who ever did this to this poor pup gets what they deserve! i'm so sick to know that this little puppy didn't get a better life! :( RIP little guy.

Roxyluvsme13
06-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I honestly don't know what to say, just agree to everything said above. I really hope whoever did this to the poor little guy sees what it's like to live like that.
RIP Little One :(.

Alysser
06-13-2006, 06:26 PM
RIP little one.:(