PDA

View Full Version : My sister is making me depressed

zoomer
06-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Hello, I trust you all and I have no idea who else to turn to... :o My sister has been getting on my nerves lately and she is making me so depressed, I know some things she has done that really could hurt someone or her. She went to jail last Friday because she nearly knocked out my mom, why? Because my mom woulden't let her go out with a guy 2 years older than her. I could tell right when I saw this guy that he was not a good guy. His name is Brian. A couple weeks ago she broke up with Zach, her old boyfriend, who the family loved and cared of. He was an awesome guy and I really liked him with my sister. On Saturday my parents were gone and I was hanging out with some friends of mine, James, Jake, and Travis. Then a car pulled up with two guys in it, Kreg and Brian. Brian waved at me and I just glared. I could tell he wasn't a great guy right away. I saw Ashley [my sister] hug him and kiss him on the deck... then they went into the house. I decided to stay out of her buisness and just stayed in the front yard. Well, at 12:00 that night she snuck out. And Brian got drunk. I dont know what happened with Brian but I heard it was pretty bad, I heard he was driving and almost crashed many times. I heard that on that night, Ashley had...er... had sex with Brian. She's 16 :eek: :mad: ! I don't know if it was true or not. I didn't say anything to my parents, although when they went into her room they saw her gone, so they knew she was somewhere. She might go back to jail, I'm not sure though. It's breaking my heart seeing her like this, its absoulutly KILLING me! I don't know if I should talk to my parents about it or not... but knew I could turn to some place... PT. Of course I talked to my friends but I need adult support, too... I need H.E.L.P.

luvofallhorses
06-12-2006, 08:22 PM
It sounds like your sister is violent! :eek: She needs to see a counselor or something. If you think it would help and it's really bugging you (it would bug the heck out of me if I were in your shoes) you can go talk to a counselor and you can get your feelngs out in the open. :) ((hugs))

WarahGirl1995
06-12-2006, 08:59 PM
omg has Ashly gotten that bad..... i think you should tell your mom and dad that this is not easy for you and that your felling depressed... luv ya

Zippy
06-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh zoomer you need to tell your parents everthing your sister sounds like she should talk to someone.Don't get depressed you love your sister and are trying to help her.((((Hugs))))
Also tell your parents about your feelings

buckner
06-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Sounds like some legal action needs to be taken. Also, some counseling is needed.

And a good whomp across your sister's head would be good too. What is she doing hitting her mother?! That's ridiculous. Oh boohoo, she didn't get what she wanted, go cry me a river because I don't care. That gives her no right to hit your mother.

You can't make your sister stay with a guy she doesn't want to be with (her old boyfriend). Instead, you must move on and let her make her own choices. You, as a sister, must do that. And your parents can't make her be with anyone, but they can stop her from being with certain people until she's legally an adult and can support herself living on her own. Sounds your like parents are just allowing her to get her way. :/ Talk to your parents about what's going on, and how it's making you feel. Sometimes, a little tattle-taling is good.

Karen
06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Certainly talk to your parents. If you can, talk to your sister seperately, tell her you are worried about her. You don't need to mention hearing that she had sex with him, specifically, but do tell her you are owrried about her, and her choices. Don't push her to go back to the old boyfriend, she's too young to settle down longterm with any one person anyway.

catnapper
06-13-2006, 07:40 AM
I think you should talk to your parents. They might need to hear it from someone else -- confirm their own suspicions. She WILL hate you for ratting her out, but it could also be that she's calling out for help.

shihtzulover850
06-13-2006, 11:24 AM
tell your parents definetly!!!!! you need to. It is for her own good! :( :eek: